BY GREENIES #20 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Vanessa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Saw these at petco and since my dog is on medication and he won’t eat the pill unless I give him one of these. I get the peanut butter flavor and there the perfect size for the pill. I would 100% would recommend these to anyone whose dog is taking any medication
Christie A.
Augusta
These things are AMAZING. My dog is smart and even with peanut butter, cheese, or any of the other tricks he would still figure out how to spit out the pill and just eat the food. This one is the only thing that has ever outsmarted him ;) works every time!!
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Thank you so much to the person who invented this! I recently bought multivitamin tablets that are quite large for my small morkie. He was unable to eat them alone and with these pill pockets he was able to consume the vitamin no problem at all. Lifesaver!
Andrew C.
I bought these Greenies GREENiESA Pill PocketsA Dog Treat at Amazon.com for a great price. My dog and my parents dogs love them, and whenever I get the medicine bottle out it’s like Pavlov’s dogs. I’ve bought them for the past few months, and my parents have bought them. I’ll continue to use these over stuffing pills in bread.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought the Greenies Pill Pockets because, Heidi hates taking pills. When I tried to put the pill in the pocket they tore apart super easy. They did not work well in my opinion. I bought theses at Pet Smart.
Haley N.
Lake Stevens, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these pill pockets! My pug was on pain management before he passed and we gave him one of these every time he took his meds and he didn’t even notice it was medicine. He was always so excited because he thought he was getting treats! They smell pretty good so admittedly I tasted one one time to see what my dogs were eating and it wasn’t bad. I wouldn’t ever eat one again but I feel pretty good giving them to my dogs!
Erica A.
Modesto, CA
The dog loved these and they made it so easy to give her her medicine after she had to have surgery. Only complaint is that these things STINK. The smell is almost unbearable, but that’s probably why the dog loved them. They were a little small for some of the pills, but they are so soft that you can kind of squish them around the pill. Be sure and wash your hands after, otherwise the smell will drive you nuts!
Emily P.
Charlotte
We LOVE these. We have two dogs, a coonhound and a lab and this makes giving them their Heartworm, Flee and Tick and all other meds so much easier. The only downside to these is that they are on the pricey side and they also are VERY fattening. However, that is an easy fix, we tear the pill pocket in half and each dog gets a half. Even with the treat being torn, it is still enough to cover the meds.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
My dogs have always loved Greenies, and I have always loved that they support great oral health for my fur babies.  When I noticed that they have pill pockets, I knew I had to have them.  My Maltipoo has skin issues for which she has to take a daily pill and it was like pulling teeth to get her to take it.  Since she loves greenies so much, she now looks forward to that pill! These have made my life so much easier!
MELISSA B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are a huge life saver. When I try to give my German Shepherd a pill she'll spit it back out unless I have a peanut butter pill pocket with it. Simply put the pill in the bowl shape and wrap the peanut butter around it and down the pill goes. Thanks for helping me outsmart my super intelligent shepherd.
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.