BY GREENIES #20 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These pill pockets are always our go-to, at my house, when the pets need medication! Both our dogs and cats love them! :) Thumbs and paws up, all around! :D
Rita M.
Biloxi, MS
This is great for your picky pet who has trouble with their meds. I have one who can usually detect his pill I try to hide and these seem to work perfectly.
Cin V.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bulldog has arthritis & I give him glucosamine. These pill pockets make life easier. He just pops these pill pockets filled with glucosamine like candy.
Kayla E.
ashburn, virginia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We absolutely love these at our house! My dog loves all the different flavors and doesn’t have a preference. These really are perfect for disguising meds!
Chelsea L.
These are great for stubborn dogs that hate taking pills. You rap the pill right up inside and your dog never knows. It's a great idea and a good price!
Jennifer J.
If it weren't for these I would never get my dog to take pills; no exaggerations. They're worth it and they make giving her, her medication effortless.
Sarah M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mom would use these for my dog when we had him. These were the easiest way to give him his medicine. He would always take it so these worked well
Annie R.
Harvey, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a dog with a very sensitive stomach. These pill pockets so well in place of treats. He loves them! They work very well to hide pills as well.
Sydney S.
All 6 of my dogs LOVE these. We don't even use them as pill pockets sometimes. We just call them "cookies" and use them as treats and rewards!
melissa g.
My dog seemed to like the taste of these snacks but they were no help in her taking her medicine. She just ate the snack and spit out the pill.
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.