BY GREENIES

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Alana V.
Watson
I have not used the chicken flavor, but my dog LOOOVVVEEES the peanut butter and smoke flavor. My only complaint is that they don't have a regular treat with this flavor! My dog just loves these and regular treat would be ideal :)
Alyssa B.
I think these were an amazing creation! My dog was horrible about taking medication and now she doesn’t even notice she is taking it! They don’t have a strange smell to them like some treats do and the are good for dogs as well!
Cassie T.
My dog is a master at finding and spitting out his allergy pill not matter what we put it in. With Pill Pockets it has never been an issue. It swallows it right down!
Tracy H.
Ravena
LOVE these. They aren't hard and are easy to squish after placing the pill inside. Our older dog has cancer in her mouth and these are the best for getting her to take her meds without spitting out or being hard to chew.
Lindsey A.
Whitehouse , TX
My dogs love these! What a wonderful idea on how to give medicine to your animals! The treat has a little pocket in the middle to put the pill inside and it's very easy to press it down to completely camouflage the pill!
Madison L.
I have never gotten these for my dogs, but I work at a vet and have taken care of dogs that use these and they seem to like them. Easy way to make them get a pill down, but from what I remember they are a little pricey.
Leah M.
Grove City, Oh
Use these everyday! My dog is on a daily medication and will be on it for the rest of her life. She sniffs out pills in everything! When I put her pills in pill pockets she eats it like a treat! These are a god send!
Courtney M.
Ava, NY
The only way to get my dog to take her medicine if she ever needs medicine! They come in a few different flavors which is good for my dog so she doesn't get bored! Price is reasonable and I would defiantly buy again!
Krista B.
Johnson city, TN
Whenever I have to give my dogs medicine, I always use these pill pockets because my dogs find them delicious but it also allows them to have their medicine without them knowing it! They love getting these!
Skylar C.
We are a foster family for 2 Animal Rescues in our area. 2 of the Dogs we have fostered for several months both had heartworms. These pill pockets make it so much easier to give them their medicine!
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.