BY GREENIES #17 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Erica L.
Leechburg, PA
My dog absolutely goes nuts over these. Never a problem getting her to take vitamins, etc when these are on hand. She smells them out as soon as I open the bag. Was even tempted to try one myself they smelled so good!
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My doggie loves these. He gets a capsule once a day and we shove it in the pocket and he chews it right up. No mess and struggling to get him to swallow a pill.
Nicole S.
Beaverton, OR
My dog loves these. I've always struggled with getting him to take meds. Until I got these pill pockets. He loves every flavor and can't wait to take his meds.
Rita M.
Biloxi, MS
This is great for your picky pet who has trouble with their meds. I have one who can usually detect his pill I try to hide and these seem to work perfectly.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These pill pockets are always our go-to, at my house, when the pets need medication! Both our dogs and cats love them! :) Thumbs and paws up, all around! :D
Pamela D.
Allentown, PA
Perfect. My dog is on heart medication and this conceals his pill perfectly. It seems more like a treat and unlike with peanut butter, he can chew it easily.
Heather D.
Concord, VA
I use pill pockets all the time, at work and home. They work great when giving meds to pets as well as a treat. I can't tell you how much my baby's love these
Cin V.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bulldog has arthritis & I give him glucosamine. These pill pockets make life easier. He just pops these pill pockets filled with glucosamine like candy.
Kayla E.
Alpharetta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We absolutely love these at our house! My dog loves all the different flavors and doesn’t have a preference. These really are perfect for disguising meds!
Chelsea L.
These are great for stubborn dogs that hate taking pills. You rap the pill right up inside and your dog never knows. It's a great idea and a good price!
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.