BY GREENIES #20 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Katrina V.
Winter park, Fl
Both of my dogs absolutely hate taking pills, even the chewable kind! with these pill pockets I just pop a pill in there and they're non the wiser thinking they're getting just a treat.
Meghan B.
My dog gets sick a fair amount, and he is so smart if we put the medicine in his dish with food he wouldn't eat it! These made my life easier. My dog honestly thought it was treat and never resisted them! He took them willingly! Best invention ever!
Karla V.
These are a life saver! My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working. My dog would spit out the food and knew the medicine was in there. I bought these pill pockets and never had a problem again. Must try!
Cheryl L.
Fenton, MO
Has to be a really small pill for my dog to be fooled. She somehow chews the treat around the pill and then there it is on the floor. She loves the flavor of the treat part.
Cassie T.
My dog is a master at finding and spitting out his allergy pill not matter what we put it in. With Pill Pockets it has never been an issue. It swallows it right down!
Madison L.
I have never gotten these for my dogs, but I work at a vet and have taken care of dogs that use these and they seem to like them. Easy way to make them get a pill down, but from what I remember they are a little pricey.
Leah M.
Grove City, Oh
Use these everyday! My dog is on a daily medication and will be on it for the rest of her life. She sniffs out pills in everything! When I put her pills in pill pockets she eats it like a treat! These are a god send!
Courtney M.
Ava, NY
The only way to get my dog to take her medicine if she ever needs medicine! They come in a few different flavors which is good for my dog so she doesn't get bored! Price is reasonable and I would defiantly buy again!
Skylar C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We are a foster family for 2 Animal Rescues in our area. 2 of the Dogs we have fostered for several months both had heartworms. These pill pockets make it so much easier to give them their medicine!
Kira M.
First of all, if you've never tried these you need to! These treats are soft and easy to hide a pill in, the smell of the treat hides any smell from pills. Dogs don't even know that there's a pill!
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.