BY GREENIES #20 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Lindsay V.
Wish there was a chicken, turkey, duck free version for dogs with several protein allergies. I was directed to the duck pockets as the one for dogs with allergies but my dog is allergic to duck so that doesn't help me. Since the majority of dog allergies are to the type of protein perhaps a product that is made from venison, lamb, fish
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Greenies Pill Pockets is an amazing and unique way to give your animals their medication. It really met my expectations and is worth the price I paid. It helps get the pills down much easier. Usually I struggle with my pet giving her her medication.
Marissa Y.
Holland, PA
BEST PRODUCT MADE! This is such a great trick for dogs that want to bite your hand off when you try to shove a pill down their throat. They seem to really enjoy the flavor. The trick to outsmart the smart dogs is to introduce a pill pocket without the pill first then give one with the pill. They make them for both dogs and cats.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loved these. It makes taking any pill so much easier for me, and her! She doesn't even know she is taking any medication when she eats these, she just thinks a treat!  I used to put her heartworm medication inside to get her to eat it, but now since she is on the shot we just give them to her as treats.
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
These were a blessing for us with our dog. It was the easiest way for us to give her her medications. We could fit two pills in one pill pocket so they last a little while. They are more expensive and the bags are small but it's worth it. The only issue we had was every flavor contained chicken which can be an allergen for dogs
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I thank my boss so much for telling me about these, it's made it much easier to give my dog pills. Before we had to practically shove them down her throat & hold her moth until they were swallowed. I find it best to stick 2-3 pills in one treat pocket. Best part of all my dog thinks she's having a treat.
Savannah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My parents dogs eat these every time they need to take a pill.
My chiweenie HATES THEM
He acts like it's not even edible. He just looks at them and then walks away. I've tried different flavors but he just isn't interested. It's almost like he knows they're hiding something.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are a genius idea but they didn't work for us. I would try hiding a pill in 1-5 of these and nothing worked... My dog always found the pill. Good in theory but my dog is just too picky!
Tarah M.
Cumberland, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
thank goodness for pill pockets. our dog maxwell takes 2 medications daily and he has no idea as long as we slip them into the pill pockets. he is a picky eater and will only eat the chicken and hickory. he turns his nose at the duck and the peanut butter ones as well.
Liz H.
These really helped when my dog needed some medication. She would eat it all up even with the pill being chewed along in it. When she no longer needed medication, we continued to give her these as treats and she loved it. I think it's because of the peanut butter flavor!
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.