BY GREENIES #23 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love how this product makes it so much easier for my dog to take his medication. Its so much easier and the pill doesnt come out. Thank you for an awesome product
Tiffany M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can’t get my Blue Heeler to take his mess with anything other than these!!! I would recommend these to anyone that has to give their babies medication! We use these at work all the time too and dogs love them!!!
Joanna B.
I got these to give our pup heart worm treatment when we first adopted her. Unfortunately, she was smart enough to sniff out the medicine and would spit it out despite hiding it in these. She would just eat around the pill. If there was a way to smash the edges in to conceal the pill it would've worked. I ended up coming up with my own recipe for pb oat treats and sticking her medication in there.
Jaqueline P.
San Ramon, CA
These are the best for getting my pups to take their pills. My babies are smart and giving them their medicine with peanut butter doesn't work anymore. These pill pockets are great for my pups because they always gobble them down, they are reasonably priced and they are made of gelatin - which means they won't get skin outbreaks like they might get with other treats. I LOVE these treats !!!
Kelsey T.
Evergreen, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These pill pockets are amazing! They only way we could get our baby to take her medicine was to wrap it in cheese. WELL she’s super smart and finally she figured it out. So we decided to give these a try because she LOVES treats!
Worked like a charm!!
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
Working in the veterinary field I have used these things a lot. They are really good at hiding the pill and most dogs love them. They have the consistency of play dough to make hiding the pill easier. Info not recommend the hickory flavored kind because I haven't met a single dog who likes those, but the peanut butter seems to be a winner.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
My dogs take thyroid pills 2x a day (and will do so for the rest of their lives) and these have been a lifesaver. I tried everything - peanut butter, cheese, lunch meat, sneaking it into their food - and nothing worked. I finally tried these at the vet's recommendation and they love them!

I prefer buying the chicken or beef flavor (I find the peanut butter ones dry out quickly) and I usually split the pocket in half and give half to each of them, and they are none the wiser.
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
Our newfie was diagnosed with Giardia, and she was on a slew of antibiotics. Getting her to take them was a real problem. If we put it in bread or peanut butter, she would magically spit the pillow out. With these, she would take the pill and not think twice. Our cat also had a taste for these, we had to keep them locked up because the cat got into them and shredded them bag. They are a bit pricey but if you need your furbaby to take their meds, this is the easiest way.
Megan A.
Pendleton, IN
I have used these many a time at the day cares that I have worked for. They work very well to get the pups to take their medicine. They come in a size for every pill and every dog. You can even squish up the closure on the pocket so the pill wont fall out than just toss it in their food. They are however a bit over priced.
Samantha S.
Mint Hill, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these! They think it's a treat & haven't figured out that they have treats hidden in them. One of my dogs refuses to eat lunch meat, cheese, & peanut butter because he figured out that's where we put his medication when he was sick. These have been a huge help!
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.