BY GREENIES #17 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Caila G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Finally a product that conceals pills enough for my dog to take her medicine! My husband and I have tried hiding it in everything including cheese and peanut butter but all she would do is eat around the pill then spit it out! It got to the point where I had to crush her pills and mix it in the peanut butter for her to eat it. I didn't like doing that because she would always leave some behind! The fist time she tried it we were at her vets office and she inhaled it! After seeing that we bought it right then and there! Now instead of feeling punished she feels rewarded like she is getting a treat when taking her pills! So happy we found something that works!!
Katlin B.
My dog has recently been put on multiple medications and these make it so simple to put a few tablets into one large capsule pill pocket without her knowing they're in there! I found the best price for large bags was amazon and you can even subscribe to auto shipping for those pet owner who unfortunately have a lifetime of pill giving like me!
Becky M.
My Pomeranian is a very picky spoiled little dog. He will be 13 a month from today. He has CHF (congestive heart failure) so he takes meds every day and it's a pain to get him to take them. Plus he tends to find them if I hide his meds in treats. I got a sample of these from pet meds and they accommodated his meds just fine and were very easy to use. I am going to buy some of these with his next med order. Just for reference he takes 3 pills in the morning (only 2 are put in the pill pocket the other is chewable) and then he takes another one about 4 in the afternoon and the chewable one again at 7:30. But they are very convenient with smart pups who can find and won't take their meds.
Elly R.
Killeen, TX
We sell these at Petsmart and they come in capsule or tablet pill form in different quantities. The pill slips into a soft treat of different flavors, we sell peanut butter or beef flavored at my location. These are a great way to mask the smell and taste of a pill from our fur babies. Although I do have to say if the pill is needed to be taken for a long period of time the pet may catch on to the pill being hidden in the product and other means of hiding may need to be taken.
Stephanie L.
Port orange, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs do not take pills well!! The only way I could get them to take them was if I broke it up and put in pieces of a cheese burger lol. These things are a awesome, they are quite soft so I break it in half and mold it around each of their pills. I originally got to try a sample of these in a promo box but have continued buying them since. I love it when I try a new product and turns out I love it (and the pups do too). I definitely recommend these, you won't regret it.
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
I love these for a few reasons: My dogs love them, which is the most important. They also cover the pills wonderfully - if the pill is too small you can break one of these in half because the pockets can be squished. Also, I feel comfortable giving these to my dogs to train them for when they actually need to take pills, which is great! They are a little bit greasy which means you have to wash your hands after you give one to your pup, but I think that's inevitable, right?
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love how this product makes it so much easier for my dog to take his medication. Its so much easier and the pill doesnt come out. Thank you for an awesome product
Tiffany M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can’t get my Blue Heeler to take his mess with anything other than these!!! I would recommend these to anyone that has to give their babies medication! We use these at work all the time too and dogs love them!!!
Joanna B.
I got these to give our pup heart worm treatment when we first adopted her. Unfortunately, she was smart enough to sniff out the medicine and would spit it out despite hiding it in these. She would just eat around the pill. If there was a way to smash the edges in to conceal the pill it would've worked. I ended up coming up with my own recipe for pb oat treats and sticking her medication in there.
Jaqueline P.
San Ramon, CA
These are the best for getting my pups to take their pills. My babies are smart and giving them their medicine with peanut butter doesn't work anymore. These pill pockets are great for my pups because they always gobble them down, they are reasonably priced and they are made of gelatin - which means they won't get skin outbreaks like they might get with other treats. I LOVE these treats !!!
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.