BY GREENIES #24 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
These are a very good concept, but my dog either does not like the flavor or knows that their is a pill inside, making it extremely difficult for me to give to him. If they offered more flavors, it would be a better option.
MaryBeth R.
Wheelersburg, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to dread having to give my dogs any sort of pill, because they wouldn't swallow it. But these make giving medicine enjoyable. They absolutely love them! I will definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone who has a dog that hates taking pills!
Emily F.
Sherman, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these! It makes it so easy to give them medicine. They taste good and the dogs always jump and want more after I give it to them! I got mine from petsmart and would definitely recommend it to other dog owners.
Jen C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I wish I had discovered these sooner! I have to give my dog Benadryl before car trips. She hates taking the pills because she knows what it means. These make it super easy to give her pills! I will keep buying and using these!
Tracy H.
Ravena
LOVE these. They aren't hard and are easy to squish after placing the pill inside. Our older dog has cancer in her mouth and these are the best for getting her to take her meds without spitting out or being hard to chew.
Nichole M.
Cleveland
My dogs hate taking medications so whenever I have to pill them I can usually get away with using these to sneak a pill in. I have even tricked my cat into taking pills without her catching on. I do however feel they are a bit expensive especially when treating 13 dogs.
Danielle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These were a life saving when my dog somehow came down with kennel cough (yes he had/has all his shots). Being on antibiotics and a cough suppressant around the clock, these made it so convenient to give pills!
Breanna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
See the product works if you dog isn't smart. My dog will take the pill out and eat the pocket lol. He's a husky and he's still a baby. He's too smart for his own good. But apparently there tasty
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Awesome idea and I know these work for many dog owners... but my dogs will sniff out any pills, making it nearly impossible to give them medicine. So the pill pockets did not work for my pups.
Brooke M.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think this was a genius idea to get dogs to take any medication needed! Sadly my dogs are too smart and will eat the pill pocket then spit out the pill. So even though it is a genius idea it still did not fool my dogs!
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.