BY GREENIES #13 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?10 Answers
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Analleli C.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pill pockets is the way to go if your pet doesn’t like to take their medication. They have different flavors. I work at a Veterinary and we sell the hickory flavor first. They smell really good and pets not notice that they have a pill. I recommend to give one with out the pill and then one with the pill. When you open the bag it smell like beef jerky. We sometimes use them as treats Puppies normal go crazy for them. I recommend the hickory flavored.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am so glad that I discovered these! I recently rescued a 14- year- old, toothless Papillion/Chi  with a serious heart condition and a particularly picky palette. He has to take several pills a day and before I found these pill pockets I would try in vail to stick them in pieces of cheese and various other foods I thought would mask the pills and my dog would end up eating the treats and spit out the pills! Not only was it time-consuming and frustrating, but my other dog once ate one of the discarded heart pills before I could stop him. I was desperate to find a solution and someone finally recommended these and I have never looked back. They are perfect! My dog loves them! They are easy to pull apart mold to the pills and my dog never spits them out. One bag lasted me for about two months. I highly recommend these to anyone who has a difficult time giving their pet pills.
Emily M.
Hudson Falls, NY
When I first adopted my rescue boy, he was on a lot of medications. These things were the highlight of his day. I’ll admit, as a human - they smell SO bad. Opening up the bag for the first time made me a little nauseous but made him wiggle and get so excited. Sometimes his pills were a little large and wouldn’t be completely concealed, but because of the mushiness of the treats I could mold them around the medicine or smash two together. He doesn’t have regular medication anymore but I bet he’d eat these treats regardless!
Emily P.
Charlotte
We LOVE these. We have two dogs, a coonhound and a lab and this makes giving them their Heartworm, Flee and Tick and all other meds so much easier. The only downside to these is that they are on the pricey side and they also are VERY fattening. However, that is an easy fix, we tear the pill pocket in half and each dog gets a half. Even with the treat being torn, it is still enough to cover the meds.
Lauren Y.
Mason, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
God bless these. Seriously. I have the capsule version and the pill version. They're both great. I can fit 4 Zyrtec into one of the pill ones and I can fit 2 capsules into one of the capsule treats. I used to hide medicine in cheese or peanut butter bread but after a while he knows what I'm doing and refuses said treat, but I don't have that issue with pill pockets. Personally my pup's fave is the peanut butter one. It smells like actual peanut butter and is very pungent so even when my dog watches me put medicine in the treat he still takes it with no problem because all he smells is the strong aroma of peanut butter. I've tried other brands of pill pocket type treats but none as soft and malleable as the greenies ones. They're kind of expensive but worth it for us.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I have a labrador and a pomeranian and both of them happened to get sick at the same time. The vetrenarian gave me pills and they both hates them. The first few days I was able to hide them in human food like cheese, but they figured out the trick so I went to my local petco and bought these. They love them and have no idea its a pill.
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are not only perfect for giving your pet a pill, but they love the taste and they are good for your pet as well! I worked at a vet office and we only used these treats. I trust them and will always give them to my pet. I highly recommend these and they have them for cats as well.
Dalena K.
These usually do work for my dog to take her medication but sometimes she still can tell it is medicine even with the strong meat smell to it! These are very pricey and I found other brands that are cheaper and work just as well, if not better. These do mold easily but a lot of times the bag has half of it broken apart in pieces. It can be molded anyway but it still sucks when you pay so much for a small amount of "pill pockets" that are no longer in pill form. I have boughr from different stores and tend to have same problem.
Vanessa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Saw these at petco and since my dog is on medication and he won’t eat the pill unless I give him one of these. I get the peanut butter flavor and there the perfect size for the pill. I would 100% would recommend these to anyone whose dog is taking any medication
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Thank you so much to the person who invented this! I recently bought multivitamin tablets that are quite large for my small morkie. He was unable to eat them alone and with these pill pockets he was able to consume the vitamin no problem at all. Lifesaver!
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.