Greenies GREENiESA Pill PocketsA Dog Treat uploaded by Jen S.Greenies GREENiESA Pill PocketsA Dog Treat uploaded by MELISSA B.Greenies GREENiESA Pill PocketsA Dog Treat uploaded by Andrew C.

BY GREENIES #3 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?10 Answers
Buy on PetSmart*
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
jules W.
North Olmsted
Pet Lover Expert
My dog had these at my mom's house when he spent the weekend and now it's all he wants. He's completely refusing his own treats and wants these bad boys back in the mix! It was really comforting to know their vet approved (advertised at ours) and I guess they would be good to help dogs take pills because he totally gobbles these down.
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
This product works amazingly. It is so difficult to find a treat moist enough to wrap around pills and this product fixes that. The only problem I've had is that my dogs is the most stubborn dog and figured out that's where we put her medicine and eats the pill pocket around it so I wouldn't recommend doing to often if you have a dog that has to go on medication every other month or so. My dog is also diabetic so we have to be carful what we give her so this is perfect because it's small and if she eats it on the first try it doesn't effect her blood sugar one bit.
Dalena K.
These usually do work for my dog to take her medication but sometimes she still can tell it is medicine even with the strong meat smell to it! These are very pricey and I found other brands that are cheaper and work just as well, if not better. These do mold easily but a lot of times the bag has half of it broken apart in pieces. It can be molded anyway but it still sucks when you pay so much for a small amount of "pill pockets" that are no longer in pill form. I have boughr from different stores and tend to have same problem.
Andrew C.
I bought these Greenies GREENiESA Pill PocketsA Dog Treat at Amazon.com for a great price. My dog and my parents dogs love them, and whenever I get the medicine bottle out it’s like Pavlov’s dogs. I’ve bought them for the past few months, and my parents have bought them. I’ll continue to use these over stuffing pills in bread.
Haley N.
Lake Stevens, WA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these pill pockets! My pug was on pain management before he passed and we gave him one of these every time he took his meds and he didn’t even notice it was medicine. He was always so excited because he thought he was getting treats! They smell pretty good so admittedly I tasted one one time to see what my dogs were eating and it wasn’t bad. I wouldn’t ever eat one again but I feel pretty good giving them to my dogs!
Erica A.
Modesto, CA
The dog loved these and they made it so easy to give her her medicine after she had to have surgery. Only complaint is that these things STINK. The smell is almost unbearable, but that’s probably why the dog loved them. They were a little small for some of the pills, but they are so soft that you can kind of squish them around the pill. Be sure and wash your hands after, otherwise the smell will drive you nuts!
Elizabeth A.
State College, PA
These have made my life so much easier! My dog has to take Prozac every day and before I found these it was like pulling teeth to get my dog to actually swallow his pill. These are soft so I can split them in half for my little dog and the bag lasts a pretty long time. My dog is not excited to take his pill! Also, the duck and pea flavor smells wretched but my dog goes wild over it so if he’s happy I’m happy.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
My dogs have always loved Greenies, and I have always loved that they support great oral health for my fur babies.  When I noticed that they have pill pockets, I knew I had to have them.  My Maltipoo has skin issues for which she has to take a daily pill and it was like pulling teeth to get her to take it.  Since she loves greenies so much, she now looks forward to that pill! These have made my life so much easier!
MELISSA B.
Pet Lover Expert
These are a huge life saver. When I try to give my German Shepherd a pill she'll spit it back out unless I have a peanut butter pill pocket with it. Simply put the pill in the bowl shape and wrap the peanut butter around it and down the pill goes. Thanks for helping me outsmart my super intelligent shepherd.
Lauren M.
Pet Lover Expert
It is so hard for me to get my dog to take medicine if it's pill form. The pill pockets seriously changed the game for me in regards to struggling with trying to get my little dog to take her meds. She was numbed to the cheese trick, so when I tried these and found she loved them, I was so happy! She never gets sick from eating them either, which is something I normally need to watch her for.
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Pet Lover Expert
Do these come in smaller packs
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Brittney S.