Greenies GREENiESA Cat Dental Treats uploaded by Marissa A.Greenies GREENiESA Cat Dental Treats uploaded by Hensley A.Greenies GREENiESA Cat Dental Treats uploaded by Amy G.

BY GREENIES

No. 1 Vet Recommended Feline Dental Treat. VOHC accepted and 100%nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cats. Features: Shaped to make it easier to grasp the food; promotes healthy dental habits and fresh breath Food Type: Dental Treat Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Cats Health Consideration: Dental hygiene Flavor(s): Catnip, Chicken & Salmon and Ocean Fish & Tuna Primary Ingredient: Chicken and Ocean Fish Package Weight: 2.5 oz & 5.5 oz Directions: 10 lbs. 1 cup 15 lbs. 1 1/4 cups 20 lbs. 1 1/2 cups 25 lbs. 1 3/4 cups Use a standard 8 oz. measuring cup. * Keep fresh water available at all times Catnip Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Rice Flour, Wheat Flour, Corn Gluten Meal, Oat Fiber, Poultry Fat(preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Poultry Flavor, Sodium Gluconate, GroundFlaxseed, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dried Catnip, Citric Acid (a preservative), Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, FolicAcid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, FerrousSulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate), preserved with mixed Tocopherols, Chlorophyll (Sodium CopperChlorophyllin) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Min. 27.00% Crude Fat Min. 12.00% Crude Fiber Max. 10.00% Moisture Max. 10.00% Zinc Min 120 mg/kg Iron Min. 120 mg/kg Vitamin B12 Min. 115 ug/kg Vitamin A Min. 230 IU/kg Caloric Content: Calculated (kcal/kg) ME 3,490 Calories (kcal) per treat 1.25 see more...

• Are these soft treats? Also has it helped your cats breath?2 Answers
  • The vet told me I should give me cats these instead of other trea...2 Answers
  • Are these better for my cat than say Temptations or Fancy Feast t...5 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
Review for: GREENiESA Cat Dental Treats, GREENiESA Cat Dental Treats more...
I really love giving my cats these treats. I can't vouch for whether or not they help with the teeth, but my cats love them! I buy dental treats, because one of my cats will swallow smaller treats whole, and then give them back on the rug. These are just big enough to force him to chew his food before swallowing.
Gabriella F.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: GREENiESA Cat Dental Treats more...
My cat loves these! She'll eat them right out of my hand. I like these treats for my cat because I like knowing that they help my cats dental hygiene. I bought them from a local pet store chain and I would purchase them again in the future.
G'Dione B.
Jackson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats loved these treats ever since my boyfriend has bought them. I would not exactly say that it actually works for their teeth tho. We do not have any problems while using this product. I just do not see any changes in helping their teeth get better than what they are.
Tanya B.
Sussex, WI
I’m a cat person and I’ve had a few in my life. I’ve never seen cats react to treats the way they do these. One cat sits on a ledge every day hoping to get treats. He has opened the cabinet and chewed a hole in the bag. Another one is immune to catnip but still loves the flavor. Great product and helpful for dental
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two cats and they did not like these at all. At first they ate them. But after a while they seen what treat I was giving them and just walked away or looked at it. I wanted them to like these because of what they say they do but nope
Breanna W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: GREENiESA Cat Dental Treats more...
I do not know what it is about these treats in general but my cat goes absolutely insane for these before I even open the bag and they are good for dental health so that’s another plus for me!
Lyndsey W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are huge fans if the greenies treats and I love the greenies brand since it helps clean their mouth and teeth as they eat the treat. The brand is very affordable.
Darby S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats are so addicted to treats it can be a problem sometimes because she gets a rash on her back from the grain in the other brand that is her favorite so I like to have a natural option on hand. All my other cats love this one but Bitty is not to keen on making the switch even though it's in her best interest. They help with tartar buildup and dental care. These are not meant for kittens or cats under a year old so be careful and make sure to read the labels. These are a healthy alternative some of the other cat treats out there whether they will like them or not is a different story :)
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats really love Greenies so much that they have started associating the sound of a bag opening with getting a treat. I'm happy this helps keep their teeth clean and they love the flavor variety. I wish they had some kind of a mixed bag because one of our cats gets tired of having one flavor and prefers to change it up. Overall, great product that keeps the cats and me both happy
Holly B.
My cats love these treats especially the catnip flavor. I do believe that they help with cleaning their teeth too. They are on the pricer size but I do believe they are healthier for pets and better for their teeth. I recommend these to all cat owners.
Manuela S.
Vallejo, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these better for my cat than say Temptations or Fancy Feast treats? Normally I get those, but I've been hearing a lot about these Greenies lately and I'm wondering more about them. Can any one tell me how they measure up compared to other brands.
Michaela W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these soft treats? Also has it helped your cats breath?
Alison L.
East Meadow, NY
The vet told me I should give me cats these instead of other treats. Is there a certain flavor your cats can't resist and how are the prices?