BY GREENIES

Greenies Greenies Feline Dental Treats - Tempting Tuna see more...

Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
My kitties love this. I give them 12 each in their meals. I'm not sure if it works or not but they definitely eat them up. So in that case I'm glad it's not a waste of money. I wish I could tell you their teeth are in better condition but anyone knows cats don't let you look in their mouth. Got my bag at petsmart.
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
My two rescues love these as their morning treat. This and the chicken flavors are big hits. They are a treat, so moderating how much your kitty gets is key.
Katja M.
Calgary, AB
My cat will literally move heaven and earth to get to these treats. She loves them! I like them because they do an excellent job of keeping her breath fresh and will use them as a supplement along with brushing her teeth. She prefers the treats to having her teeth brushed lol. I have tried several of the flavors (chicken, tuna, and some random fish one that I can't remember) and so far she has loved them all :)
alisha r.
Love these beacuse they are a healthier choice and really work. My cat goes crazy for them and my ferret does too!