Greenies® Grain Free Teenie® Dog Treats 12 oz. Bag uploaded by amie d.

BY GREENIES

Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Accepted™. Meets strict testing guidelines for controlling plaque and tartar. When fed daily, Greenies® Weight Management dental chews are clinically proven to deliver a total oral health solution. see more...

Codi B.
Been giving these to my dog for a long time. We stopped giving them to her and realized how much it really helps her breath smell better! And it also helps fight the plaque on her teeth! Great product
Kayla A.
My pomeranian absolutely LOVES Greenies! He gets so excited that we can’t even mention them by name without having to give him one. They keep his breath fresh and are a great reward treat for him. They are a little expensive, but they are worth it. I would recommend that dog owners get their dogs some Greenies because they’ll love them like mine does!
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
My dog loves these. I changed her to grain free and was happy she could still have her greenies in grain free version. It's a bit harder to find than the non-grain free line, but it is worth it. My dog had lost some teeth due to rotting and decaying, and I feel like this helps her teeth more than other dental treats.
heather b.
My dog absolutely will not touch these treats. He doesn't even acknowledge their existence when I have tried to give him one. I do not know why but if he won't even go near them something is wrong.
Saphire H.
Land o' Lakes
I got these for my grandmas dog because he ALWAYS wants a treat so we give him these every couple days to help with his breath so he can give us lots of kisses! He's a sweet boy and he loves these treats!
lydia g.
We bought these for the two poodles we have at my grandparent's house and they absolutely loved them. They would be bouncing of the walls when it was time for a greenie
amie d.
I have three at the most cutest dogs in the world and I would love to get these for them they've tried this before and lovers. So send them to us to try out thanks
christina d.
My dogs love greenies. They always get excited when I shake the bag cause they know what's coming up next! These dog treats leave your dogs mouth smelling minty fresh!
Amanda A.
Portland, OR
My dog didn't love these but my mother's dogs go crazy for them! I appreciate that they're made of more natural ingredients and are grain free.
Natasha B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
They weren't crazy about these at first but they helped slightly with their breath. So it was worth it once they were accustomed to them