BY GREENIES

VETERINARY ORAL HEALTH COUNCIL VOHC Accepted™ Helps control tartar. Helps control plaque. Meets strict VOHC testing guidelines for controlling plaque and tartar. see more...

Lindsey W.
Salt Lake City
My dog LOVES his greenies! They're pretty big so they keep him busy and he always get's so excited when we take the bag out. I feel like they've definitely helped his teeth and breath because he doesn't have that nasty dog breath. They're great!
Rebecca G.
Westford, MA
My dog (goldendoodle) absolutely loves these. She actually can be rather picky with her foods/treats but this is one she gets excited about when she hears the closet door open. Her breath does not smell bad, but I am not sure if that is due to the treats or what.
Delena L.
Mobile, AL
I've had this for two weeks now and so far I've seen a lot of improvement in my dogs breath. But obviously he's a dog and always going to have stinky breath. The treats just help mask the smell for a little while.
Tammy Z.
Erie, PA
These are great and your dog will love em. I bought because I heard they were good for teeth and bad breath. They seem to help teeth and the dogs love them. Can’t say it helps the stinky breath but hey I’m ok with it.
Amanda N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Pups love them! But they are very soft and eaten within a minute! I'm not sure that they really make their breath better! But they like them..

back