Greenies® GRAIN FREE Petite Dog Treats 27 oz. Box uploaded by Micki B.

BY GREENIES

VETERINARY ORAL HEALTH COUNCIL VOHC Accepted™ Helps control tartar. Helps control plaque. Meets strict VOHC testing guidelines for controlling plaque and tartar. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Carmen I.
When we adopted our 5-year old terrier mix, Penny, last November, we took her to the vet for a full check up and she came back with a clean bill of health, but her teeth were in really poor condition. Even after a round of teeth cleaning, the vet recommended brushing her teeth daily (which she hates), so we started giving her these Greenies at the end of the day and switched to brushing once a week. On our latest visit, the vet said to up the teeth brushing to twice a week, so the Greenies seem to be working, but they aren't a complete substitute for teeth brushing (which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5). Her breath smells a little less fishy these days.

Penny LOVES these and goes crazy for them. She'll take her time to bite them into small pieces before chewing each one and swallowing. However, I have heard that if your dog wolfs these down, it can cause digestive issues and make your dog really sick, so make sure they're not eating them too fast. We started on the original Greenies and switched to Grain Free later -- she loves them both!
Jamie r.
Springdale, AR
We learned early on with our puppy Lily that she did not like food/treats that contained grains, and gave her an upset stomach. We were so excited to see that Greenies has a grain-free option. They have the same dental/health benefits and great taste as the original treats. If you have a picky puppy or are concerned about the health of your dog, this is a great option.
Micki B.
APO, AE
Greenies are my dog Sam's favorite treats. When he started having issues with grains I felt bad that I had to stop giving them to him. I was so happy when the grain-free version became available and so was he!!
Loni  C.
Poland, OH
My dog loves these... Not doing anything for her breath but she also seems to burn through them really quickly and hardly chews them
Tom G.
Anoka, MN
We get these for our 2 dogs on occasion. They really enjoy these as a treat from time to time. Plus, it is really good for them.
Amanda S.
Savannah , GA
Bought them in an attempt to freshen dogs' breath. No noticeable improvement to breath, but the dogs seem to like them
Darlene B.
I , ON
1960 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
MY son has a husky and he likes feeding him grain free healthy dog food I wonder if this one would be good for him