Greenies Grain Free Dental Treats for Dogs

by Greenies

One GREENIESâ„¢ Grain Free Dental Treat is all it takes for clean teeth, fresh breath and a happy dog. Featuring potatoes, plus a delightfully chewy texture that fights plaque and tartar, your dog can't wait to sink their teeth into these grain free dog treats. Irresistibly tasty and incredibly powerful, GREENIESâ„¢ Treats for Dogs are recommended by veterinarians for at-home oral care. Best of all, these dog treats are made with highly soluble ingredients that are easy to digest. Give your dog the mouth-wowing treat that helps promote oral health with GREENIESâ„¢ Dog Treats.]]>

Are these truly nutritional?
I Have a 5 month old puppy are these actually good??
[product:greeniestm-petite-grain-free-dental-dog-treats] Have any of you tried various dental dog treats? How would you compare them to these ones? And what is your favorite dental dog treat?
Start your review of Greenies Grain Free Dental Treats for Dogs!
Micki B.
APO, AE
Greenies Grain Free Dental Treats for Dogs uploaded by Micki B.
Greenies are my dog Sam's favorite treats. When he started having issues with grains I felt bad that I had to stop giving them to him. I was so happy when the grain-free version became available and so was he!!
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
My little guy loves these!!! He doesn’t like dry food so, this helps with the plaque build up on his teeth!!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
My dog loves these Greenies treats! They are good for his teeth and gums too so it's a win-win for both of us. They don't have a strong smell unlike similar chews that have the same benefits for dogs. Would recommend!
Natasha P.
Las Vegas, NV
My dog loves these greenies!! I have a little pug and the teenie size is the best size for him. Keeps his mouth fresh and a treat for him as well.
Leelu D.
So fresh and so clean! My dogs love greenies and I love that they are designed to control and remove disease-causing plaque and tartar, and help keep that doggie breath fresh! Each tasty chew features added vitamins and minerals for a complete & balanced nutrition, and the grain-free recipe uses chickpeas and potatoes for easier digestion.
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,223 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Greenies Grain Free Dental Treats for Dogs
These are a nice treat for my puppy these help with giving my puppy healthy teeth and gums I like how they have a grain free option [email protected]
Kalaza S.
San Pedro, CA
Greenies Grain Free Dental Treats for Dogs uploaded by Kalaza S.
The freebies are amazing and my dog seems to love them.. I’m not big on giving a lot of treats but greenies seem to do the job.
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,435 reviews
Review for: Teenie
Greenies are my dog's very favorite treats. She loves them so much. I insecticide her one a day. They are the perfect incentive and keep her teeth clean and breath fresh. Slightly pricey, but my little girl is worth it.
Devon S.
Hernando, MS
This is a simple and easy way to keep your dogs teeth clean. Your dog doesn’t know it, but they’re getting their teeth cleaned every single time they eat one of these!
Sydney P.
Tahlequah, OK
My pups really like the Greenies and I like that are grain free but they do they need to be so dang expensive????
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth C.
Rexburg, ID
il y a un an
Greenies Grain Free Dental Treats for Dogs Have any of you tried various dental dog treats? How would you compare them to these ones? And what is your favorite dental dog treat?