Greenies Grain Free Dental Chews 10.13lb Teenie (6 x 27oz) uploaded by ShaiAnne S.Greenies Grain Free Dental Chews 10.13lb Teenie (6 x 27oz) uploaded by Courtney H.

BY GREENIES #25 in Dog Treats

Complete oral care is important for your dog's total body health and can add years to their lifespan. GREENIES Canine Dental Chews are proven to clean dogs' teeth by fighting both plaque and tartar buildup, freshening breath, and maintaining healthier teeth and gums. see more...

• Are these more affective at removing plaque and tartar bu...2 Answers
  • My dog enjoys these as a treat, but has anyone seen actua...1 Answers
  • I have Yorkie poo and his breathe is so bad and I've hear...4 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Lauren R.
Stoneville, NC
My sweet baby Denton loves these. He is an Italian greyhound and any small treats work great for him. He is on a special kidney diet (low protein) and these are the perfect treat for him. Unlike some dog treats, these don’t have any odor. In fact, they help his breath a little. The price is affordable for us.
Brandi C.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My tiny 5 pound tea cup Chihuahua loves the teenie size greenies! He's 8 years old so he definitely needs help with keeping his teeth cleaned. He really enjoys chewing on these. It takes him a little bit to finish though
Kirsten B.
Love this product and give one to my dog every day who is on a grain free diet. My dog is an 8 pound maltipoo so naturally prone to dental issues.  At her last vet appointment the vet was so impressed with her teeth she asked me what we were doing to keep them looking so nice. I highly recommend these to all dog owners.
Mandy S.
Tulsa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have tiny little dogs with HORRIFIC breath! One of them, especially so I keep Greenies on hand. I buy the regular size because one of the boys tends to try to swallow any treat whole. The bigger size makes him stop and chew it up
Natalie A.
Northglenn, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Most dog treats we get we buy from the bulk section of our local pet store but we do buy these sometimes ! We adopted our dog recently and he is 7 years old with some not terrible, but not great , teeth problems. These have seemed to help a little with his bad breathe !
Stephanie  S.
Calexico, CA
I've been using these for years with my three dogs. They're an easy option for dental health. The flavor isn't the best but my dogs still eat them if I withhold other treats. I love the natural recipe. I find them at Walmart and Petsmart so they're easy to buy.
Travis B.
Bloomsburg
These are my puppy’s favorite treats!! He goes crazy for them and they occupy him for a while. I always make sure I pick up a package of them to have in the house for him to give him a few through out the week!
Brittany M.
My dog really loves them. They keep his breath nice and teeth really white. It’s one of those things that he can’t get distracted with for a little bit but also come back to it later. I would recommend!
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get these all the time! My dog loves these healthy little snacks! They are great for his teeth and they give him the chew satisfaction he needs. They are very well priced and an excellent brand and product!
Zoie A.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I first got Greenies because I was looking for something that would help my dogs teeth and breath, I didn't have much success in those areas. But they are great treats that my dog enjoys!
Kira F.
Canton, OH
I have Yorkie poo and his breathe is so bad and I've heard about these but do they really help? Or is it just basically a treat?
Jacquelyne C.
Are these more affective at removing plaque and tartar buildup than rawhide bones?
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog enjoys these as a treat, but has anyone seen actual improvements in their dogs oral health by using these greenies??
Jamie A.
Do these actually help your dog's dental health? Anyone gotten confirmation from their dog's vet?