Greenies® Freshmint Teenie® Dog Treats 12 oz. Bag uploaded by Shelby ✋.Greenies® Freshmint Teenie® Dog Treats 12 oz. Bag uploaded by Shelby ✋.

BY GREENIES

Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Accepted™. Meets strict testing guidelines for controlling plaque and tartar. When fed daily, Greenies® Weight Management dental chews are clinically proven to deliver a total oral health solution. see more...

Buy on PETCO
  • "These treats really help yo freshen my dogs breathe." in 1 review
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Huge fan of these products. Love that they keep my dogs teeth clean and freshen his breath at the same time. This size is perfect for my little 5lb chihuahua. You can buy them anywhere too which I love, grocery stores, online, pet stores.
Sarah G.
Greenbrier, AR
I've been using these for a little while and my dog loves them. Also the vet thinks they have kept her teeth in good condition to avoid having to have them professionally cleaned just yet and she's 7 years old. I highly highly recommend anyone with a new puppy to start using these a couple times a week to ensure they have healthy teeth and good breath!
April B.
Louisa, KY
First I just want to say I rated it rather low because I could not get my dog to chew on them I don't know if he didn't like the smell or the taste but I can not say for sure that they work I wish my dog would have eaten them I'm still trying to find something that will help freshen his breath........... Hopefully there is something out there.
Jessica H.
My dogs love these treats and it helps with their dental hygiene. Their breath smells much better after eating these treats, so I let them have a treat after dinner while I'm brushing my teeth. It's our bedtime routine.
Tracy V.
Crown Point, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog didn't care for the flavor very much I don't think. She didn't want to eat until all her other "treats" we're gone first. I does freshen her breath nicely?
Emaan K.
Silver Spring, MD
Great product and it really works for all types of dogs. My past dog loved these snacks and would just always look forward to them.
Ciara L.
Hayward, CA
My puppies both loved these treats. I don't really notice much of a "freshness" with the breath, but that is up for debate.
Sierra A.
East Lansing, MI
These treats really help yo freshen my dogs breathe. And he has some terrible breathe. And they are not to expensive.
Monica Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
My little rescue pomeranians have loved these. Their like catnip for dogs. And they're healthy!