Greenies® Freshmint Petite Dog Treats 12 oz. Bag uploaded by Michelle L.

BY GREENIES

Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Accepted™. Meets strict testing guidelines for controlling plaque and tartar. When fed daily, Greenies® Weight Management dental chews are clinically proven to deliver a total oral health solution. see more...

Buy on PETCO
  • "Greenies are expensive but well worth the price." in 1 review
  • "They don't make their breath smell great but decent for a dog." in 1 review
Kaylee K.
These are Bruno’s favorite treat. He gets really excited when I give them to him, and they are perfect size for his mouth. We love Greenies, and we will keep buying them!
Nikki R.
Buffalo, NY
I HAVE TWO LITTLE SHIH TZUS AND THEY GO CRAZY FOR THESE! THEY WORK GREAT AT FRESHENING THEIR STINKY DOG BREATH.  I LOVE THAT IVE FOUND A PRODUCT MY DOGS LOVE AND ACTUALLY WORKS!
Tori S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these! They are perfect to keep them occupied for a short amount of time and they make their teeth sparkly clean! Everywhere I go people say all of my dogs teeth are so clean! And it's because of these treats! I recommend to anyone who is trying to fight yucky dog teeth!
Preyanka H.
Euless , TX
My dog loves these! I like giving her one once a week to really freshen her mouth and clean her teeth. Since she mostly eats soft food, her teeth aren't always clean and I like knowing that she gets the plaque off by chewing the greenies!
Samantha L.
Rochester, NY
I use to buy these for my doggies whenever I could. They are expensive, but they help keep their teeth clean. I normally would get them from petsmart and my doggies seemed to enjoy them. I would recommend them to other pet owners as a way to help keep their dog's teeth clean.
KT K.
My little dog loves them. They don't keep her busy for as long as I would hope but she is a hard chewer (Jack Russell). They don't make her gums bleed like a lot of other chew treats.
Anna W.
Stedman, NC
These are probably one of the best treats you could give your four legged fur baby!! They really help with bad breath and reduce tartar! Kind of pricey but well worth the cost!
Dakota S.
San Antonio, TX
Greenies are expensive but well worth the price. My vet was very concerned with my dogs teeth but once she started regularly using these a lot of his concerns have lessened!
Kaitlyn M.
Lubbock, TX
2 of our 3 dogs love this. Our oldest Maltese and Lab devour them. I don't recommend them for older dogs because they can't do much with them. They don't make their breath smell great but decent for a dog.
Ann V.
Sugar Land, TX
My mini schnauzer loves these. I think they keep his teeth clean and they remove his bad breath for a limited time. They are a little pricey but seem to do the job!