Greenies Freshmint Dental Chews 4.5lb Regular (6 x 12oz) uploaded by Anna M.

BY GREENIES

Complete oral care is important for your dog's total body health and can add years to their lifespan. GREENIES Canine Dental Chews are proven to clean dogs' teeth by fighting both plaque and tartar buildup, freshening breath, and maintaining healthier teeth and gums. see more...

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
My dog loves Greenies because they taste good and they are fun to play with (yes, this is exactly what he told me OK lol). I love Greenies because it makes his breath smell better. It’s a win-win for the both of us.
Taylor S.
Winston Salem, NC
My dog has chronic bad breath and although we attempt to brush his teeth it is just too difficult. We tried these treats to possibly help with his stinky breath and were somewhat disappointed. I will not bug again.
Monica B.
El Paso
My fur babies are always chewing on things outside, so at the end of the day I always give them a greenie treat. Easy way to keep their teeth healthy and their breath smelling nice.
Kat M.
Dill City, OK
They actually work and really freshen the dogs’ breath. Pros, it works. I don’t really have any cons. They do what theyre suppose to. I buy it at my local Walmart. I have a Great Pyrenese and a Maltese. I would more than likely buy this product again.
Sam C.
Batavia, IL
These bones definitely help my dog's breath. It's usually pretty bad (lol), but when it's especially bad, I give him one of these and it makes a big difference!
Melanie M.
New Orleans , LA
I️ love greenies and always have and the best part is my dogs enjoy them too! Anything that helps their breathe and and enjoy and I️ am good with!
member-ca85d
He sees these as a treat and really gets excited when offered one. I don’t know that they actually clean his teeth but he does like them.
Zayda B.
Lake Stevens, WA
My dog loves these and they leave her breath smelling super fresh! I feed her one daily and she always looks forward to it!
Kailey S.
Fort Worth , TX
I love these and the minty scent,!its great for both my medium sized dog and my large size dog. Always recommend this
sarah t.
my dog goes crazy for greenies! he absolutely loves them and they leave his breath smelling fresh