BY GREENIES #82 in Dog Treats

Complete oral care is important for your dog's total body health and can add years to their lifespan. GREENIES Canine Dental Chews are proven to clean dogs' teeth by fighting both plaque and tartar buildup, freshening breath, and maintaining healthier teeth and gums. Features & Benefits: All of the benefits of Greenies now in FreshMint flavor. Convenient Treat pack size. Includes one 12 ounce pack. Large size for dogs 50-100 lbs. Chews are 100% edible and 95.7 percent digestible. Reduce plaque and freshen breath with a treat instead of a toothbrush! Ingredients: Wheat flour, glycerin, wheat protein isolate, gelatin, oat fiber, water, natural flavors, lecithin, dried spearmint, minerals (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, magnesium amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), choline chloride, dried apple pomace, fruit juice color, vitamins ( dl-alpha tocopherol acetate [source of vitamin E], vitamin B12 supplement, d-calcium pantothenate [vitamin B5], niacin supplement, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement [vitamin B2], vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], folic acid), turmeric color. Origin: USAFeeding Guidelines: Feed one per day. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs or under 6 months of age. As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any item can be harmful or even fatal to a dog. see more...

• I have used the regular flavored greenies in the past, bu...2 Answers
  • Are these good for large dogs? I have heard horror storie...2 Answers
  • how well do these actually work?5 Answers
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My dog LOVES these! They are gone in no time when she gets her paws on one. They are really pricey for what they are but she gets them every once in a while for a special treat. And it always feels good giving your baby something that they love and is good for them.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves Greenies so when I saw they had a new flavor of fresh mint I wanted to try them out. Usually she takes the treat and eats it right away but with these ones she seemed a bit hesitant. She eventually ate it but just not right away. I believe it was the flavor she wasn’t too fond of. Will buy Greenies again but not this flavor.
✰TESS V.
Claremont, CA
Dogs love them but I haven’t necessarily noticed a huge difference in breath.... I also wish they weren’t green, I don’t believe it is natural or necessary.... I understand they are important for the brand but have “greenies Natural” and have the bag be green but the chew be a natural, no dye added!
Chelsy D.
Fort Drum, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these! They smell horrible and my dogs didn't want them at first. Once I coaxed my dogs to eat them they can't wait to get one. I give them one at night, all I have to do is ask them if they want their greenies and they get all excited! I haven't used them long enough to see how it works on their joints.
Laurie B.
Clear Lk Shrs, TX
Our household is a huge fan of Greenies Dental Chews for large breed dogs. We have a hard time getting our dog to cooperate when it comes to brushing her teeth. Dental health is important and the dental chews help with keeping her teeth clean, giving her fresh breath and removing tatar and plaque.
Danielle E.
Midland, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great at freshening the breath. I can tell that they do help remove a little plaque, but doesn’t replace brushing at all. My dog absolutely loves these. He has to hide it a few times before he eats it lol. I love that it doesn’t mess up his sensitive tummy too.
Natalie M.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love getting these for my dog. I have a large chocolate lab and she can have bad breath. They work well and she loves them. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because it is pretty expensive to keep stocked.
Dakota M.
Ames, IA
Gave one to my dog every morning and he absolutely loved these! It helps with his teeth and breath which I think is amazing. Haven’t found anything that can beat these so I will continue buying these until!
Elly S.
Charlottesvle, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are awesome! They are definitely a little bit pricey, so we only buy them on occasion.. but they definitely do the job! Our dogs breath smells so much better after he eats one of these. It may not last too long, but it is refreshing
Mesha B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great for your dog. My dog loves them so much, she searched them out to have more while I was always. Haha these can turn your dogs stool bright green, so don’t worry it’s normal. They are long lasting, as you don’t have to give them to your pup daily.
Ariana M.
San Jose, CA
how well do these actually work?
Sarah M.
Are these good for large dogs? I have heard horror stories of dogs swallowing them whole and wouldn't want a trip to the vet!
Layne A.
I have used the regular flavored greenies in the past, but do these freshmint flavored ones work any better in freshening their breath?
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
At age should i start giving these to my pup?Right now he is only 2 months.