BY GREENIES #2 in Dental Care for Dogs

Exciting news from Greenies now your dog's favorite dental treat features a chewy texture! New Greenies Treats offer dogs a better chewing experience with the same great taste and dental benefits. New Greenies treats feature a new design with natural break points. The natural break points assist dogs with biting off chewable pieces that dissolve easily in a dog's digestive system. Greenies treats continue to help clean teeth, whisk away plaque and tartar, and eliminate offensive "doggie breath." With vitamins and minerals to make Greenies 100% complete and nutritionally balanced for adult maintenance, this treat has the same great Greenies taste dogs love! Choose the correct size Greenies dental chew for your dog: Greenies® Jumbo 6"dogs over 100 lbs/45 kg Greenies® Large 4.75"dogs 50-100 lbs/22-45 kgGreenies® Regular 4"dogs 25-50 lbs/11-22 kgGreenies® Petite 3.25"dogs 15-25 lbs/7-11 kgGreenies® Teenie 2.75"dogs 5-15 lbs/2-7 kgS & M NuTec brands, including GREENIES®, FELINE GREENIES®, SMART BISCUIT® and PILL POCKETS® are safe for pets to enjoy. All of our corn, soy and wheat gluten comes from North America and not China. None of our brands include rice gluten from the foreign suppliers linked to the recall. Our products have never been involved in any recall and all of our products meet or exceed industry standards for quality. 1. You're cleaning your dogs teeth with every chewy and delicious bite. One new Greenies® dental chew a day helps control harmful plaque, tartar build up and freshens breath. Did you know that 80% of dogs suffer from dental disease by the time they're 3 years old? Pay attention to warning signs like bad breath, visible tartar building up at the gumline, red, swollen gums, excessive drooling or broken or discolored teeth. Your dog can't tell you they need a new Greenies® dental chew every day they're counting on you! 2. You're giving your dog something that's nutritious and easy to digest. New Greenies® dental chews are filled with a unique blend of high quality, easily digestible proteins that begin to break down right in your dogs mouth. These proteins make new Greenies® dental chews so irresistibly chewy that dogs can't help but gnaw them into little teeth-cleaning, easy to swallow and digest bits. Plus, we've added vitamins and minerals to make them a complete and balanced part of your dogs daily diet. 3. New Greenies® are the only dental chews designed in 5 distinct sizes and textures to match the natural chewing action of all dogs. Face it, dogs come in many shapes and sizes; some of them have a great deal of jaw strength to bite very hard things, and others don't. After a lot of study and research, we decided that making dental chews in small, medium and large sizes alone wasn't enough. Thats why New Greenies®dental chews come in five unique textures (softer ones for little dogs, harder ones for bigger ones) and 5 unique sizes to better care for all types of dogs. 4. Same great Greenies Taste: One thing hasn't changed about new Greenies® dental chews they still have that irresistible tail-wagging taste that has made them a favorite of canines all over the world. Ingredients Gelatin, Wheat Protein Isolate, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Caseinate, Natural Poultry Flavor, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Vegetable Oil(Preserved with Propyl Gallate), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Lecithin, Ground Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Monostearate, Monoglycerides of Edible Fatty Acids, Choline Chloride, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Minerals (Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [source of Vitamin E], VitaminB12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin ASupplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [VitaminB1], Folic Acid), Chlorophyll. see more...

• Are these as good as the dentasticks?6 Answers
  • My puppy's teeth are so white! Will this help to keep the...4 Answers
  • Are these better for larger or smaller dogs? How many a d...2 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Carly S.
Indianapolis, IN
I don’t trust any other teeth cleaning & breath refreshing treat besides Greenies. I’ve been using them for years and they always work the best. I have a Sheltie so I will usually get him the small or medium size, depending on how long it’s been since he’s refreshed his cute little mouth. They smell minty and are easy for my dog to chew!
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
My dogs absolutely love their greenies, honestly, you would think that I was giving them candy!  They love the taste and I love the cleaning ability that they harness.  However, I'm not a fan of the price tag and I've noticed that they love the Milkbone brand just as much for about half the price.
Katie B.
Conshohocken, PA
I am a huge fan of this product! My dog loves them and it’s a great way to keep his teeth clean and strong in between brushes. My dog is 28 lbs so he does run through these pretty quickly, so it is a bit pricey. Still, I highly recommend.
Lacey M.
Kansas City, MO
My dog is obsessed with greenies. Because they are a little bit pricey, we give them to him on Sundays or special holidays. He is just crazed when he eats them. His breath is temporarily better after eating them, but most importantly the vet tells us his teeth are in perfect shape.
Kimberly H.
After my dog is done eating her food combining her cleaning her self her breath becomes unbearable. I bought this to see if it would help and it did thank god! Her breath smelled as if she chewed minty gum and it also helped her when she was still teething. Would definitely recommend.
Aly P.
My dog goes crazy for these. I bought them because I thought it would freshen my dogs breathe. It didn’t really do that but she still loves them. I give one to her every day when I get home from work and she won’t stop barking until she gets it! I would recommend this for any dog!
Erica S.
South Gate, CA
I bought my small dog the tiny size ones and he has one everyday to help his teeth. He's a rescue and his teeth were in very bad condition. I've been giving him these in conjunction with his dental care and his teeth have significantly improved. He enjoys lounging in the shade while chewing on his greenie. I have bought the regular sized ones and would have to cut them in half to give them to my dog when I couldn't find the tiny sized ones. I love that they now come in different flavors my dog enjoys all the flavors I've given him so far.
Sheri W.
Bennettsville
I give them these to clean their teeth and to get rid of doggy breath about once a week. It is a treat they look forward to and so do I. I love their kisses but sometimes when their breath stinks I give the a Greenie. It also helps keep their teeth and gums healthy
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
I've bought these for my dog since she was a puppy and I absolutely love them (she does she)! They are pricey but after every vet visit they say her teeth are in perfect condition and there's no plague buildup which I would attribute to these since we don't brush her teeth very often. She gets one every morning and is usually waiting patiently for one since she loves the taste. I would definitely recommend as I will continue to buy these myself!
Kelly O.
Hamden
My dog loves these treats, and I have noticed a difference in his teeth. They are pricey, however, so I don't give one to my dog too frequently. They come in different sizes for all dog types, as every dog loves them. Have been buying these for years.
Brittani K.
Are these as good as the dentasticks?
Megan K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My puppy's teeth are so white! Will this help to keep them that way?
Stephanie P.
Are these similar to the dent stix? My pup doesn't like those so I'm looking for an alternative.
Stacy P.
Jonesboro, LA
Has the Greenies brand ever been recalled?
Jennis G.
El Paso, TX
How often should i give this to my dog?