Tina A.
New Haven, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2

How well does this work? Is it safe for puppies?

Elena R.
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
1 year, 1 month ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Definitely don't buy these for your puppy!! They can do a lot of damage to a dog's intestinal tract if not chewed up properly and they don't really have an impact on dental hygiene.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Concord, ON
1 year, 3 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I purchased these for my dog before and I didn't notice a difference at all with her teeth and I was using them for a long period of time. What I did notice was that her poop was a lot softer which isn't good
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Middletown, OH
1 year, 3 months ago
I use them for my pup! I think on the packaging it says the recommended age (I think it's 6 months) and my vet hasn't said anything about my dogs teeth being gross or anything so I'd like to think it works!