Rachell S.
Rachell S.
Readstown, WI

How can I get my pets to try them? they don't seem to like the way they smell.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Dec. 8, 2013, 7:15 p.m.
You can always try tricking them to eat it by putting something on the endbof the treat that may smell a lil better. But not to much because thwn the whole purpose of the bone would be worthless. I hope you can figure out a way that works.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Nov. 14, 2013, 6:22 p.m.
Wrap them in cheese! I also do this with pet medication.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Nov. 6, 2013, 8:50 p.m.
My little Pom..didn't seem to like the smell of them either! I just broke mine it half, had her to sit, gave her the treat. She took it to the yard, left it and came back to me! After awhile...idk what it was but she finally went back out to the yard and ate it!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Nov. 5, 2013, 11:34 p.m.
Try interchanging them with their regular treats. Also, try smaller pieces when they are excited so that they don't pay as much attention to the smell as they are so excited to get a treat!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Oct. 25, 2013, 4:51 p.m.
They do smell funny! I think they put parsley in these. Maybe dip them in peanut butter or if they are soft enough, break them up and smother them with wet dog food or gravy. Dog are smart, and they can sniff anything out they still may smell it but it might work.

Join Now