BY GREENIES #16 in Dog Food

Greenies br The Original Smart-Treat Total Oral Health Solution Treats for Dogs 25 50 lbs 1 Total Oral Care Solution for Complete Body Health 4 Value Size 3 Contains 36 Daily Treats The #1 Vet-Recommended Dental Chew* br Complete oral care is important for your dog s total body health and can add years to their lifespan* Greenies Canine Dental Chews are proven to clean dogs teeth by fighting both plaque and tartar buildup, freshening breath, and maintaining healthier teeth and gums. Designed for daily treating, our dental chews are low in fat and nutritionally complete for adult dogs. A Total Oral-Health Solution br One dental chew a day helps clean your dog s teeth by using their natural chewing action to wipe away plaque and tartar buildup from the surface of teeth. Safe Easy to Digest br Highly soluble ingredients help our dental chews break down quickly f see more...

• Does anyone's dogs get the runs after eating these or have a loose ...27 Answers
  • How well do these work?1 Answers
  • Do these have an appetizing smell?26 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
  • "They are pretty pricey so they are not a regular treat, but my large dog loves them so I do buy them when there is a sale or coupon." in 248 reviews
  • "although they do help my dogs teeth stay clean they dont help with the bad breath not to mention they get all slimy n stick to the floors & furniture" in 132 reviews
  • "They don't give a "fresh breath" smell that you think of when referring to humans, but I do believe they help keep their teeth clean." in 83 reviews
  • "They don't last long with our large breed dog, so I'm not quite sure of their effectiveness, but the smaller ones enjoy them a little longer and they definitely help make their breath smell better." in 65 reviews
  • "We absolutely love Greenies, my dog has a lot of food allergies and also has irritable bowel disease and these are one of the only treats we can give her." in 42 reviews
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Pet Lover Expert
I think these are great for keeping up your dogs dental health. I have an 8 year old yorkie and her grandma was missing most of her teeth, so we always try to take extra care of hers with bones. She loves these greenies so much! Even the vet commented on how beautiful her teeth were and whatever I did, to keep doing because her mouth looks great.

I did knock off one star for a combination of reasons..price seems a little high for a daily treat and I remember there being a recall several years ago, so that worries me and I keep a close eye on her when she eats them.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
My dogs love these, but make sure to keep an eye on your pups while they eat them...one of my dogs spends time chewing the greenie and actually getting the benefits of its use, while the other seems to swallow the greenies whole. The packaging has weight classes on them so that you can better choose a greenie size for your pet. I have been getting the slightly larger size for the dog that swallows the treat so that he has to chew them, but keep in mind the number of kilocals in these things, it's pretty high so you don't want to give them to your dogs too often.
Hue V.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
My dogs love these (I mean what dog wouldn't want a treat) and definitely I see a big difference when I don't give them to my dogs. They are a bit pricey and they say you should give them one each day but I give them one every other day. I notice their teeth and gums are more cleaner and stronger (because when I play tug-a-war to can feel the grip as they hold onto the toy as when I didn't give it to them). They are an investment but gives great results. Only complaint is that they give my dogs bad breath which is when I give them a dog mint.
Hockessin, DE
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves greenies dental chews.
They're a really good product. My new dog has been eating one every morning since she was a puppy. She has beautiful little white teeth with absolutely no staining (still after 3 years or no brushing + her being a little piggy by eating everything).
Her breath is fresh right after I give her one in the morning and lasts throughout the day. Plus she loves the taste of them.
For Saving money purposes, I buy treats and cut them 1/2 or into 1/3's.. I don't think we'll ever stop using these.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
My dogs are so incredibly picky. They refuse to eat anything they don't like, and as far as treats go, they love to have these. Plus, it makes their teeth really healthy. Last year, our oldest dog who's thirteen got loose from our yard and was taken by the humane society while we were on vacation. While he was in their care, they estimated that he was probably only five years old because of how nice his teeth were, and they were very impressed when we told them the truth when we came to pick him up when we got home.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
My boys LOVE their greenies! They have little mouths and even though I buy the small ones, I still break them up a little to make it easier for them to handle. It definitely helps with the freshness of their breath and they get so excited to be getting a treat even though they have no idea this one is good for them. The only negative I can think of is price--I wish they were much less expensive but I get a good deal on them when I buy through Amazon so I would suggest doing that!
Joanna P.
Joanna P.
First off, I'm happy that these didn't cause any upset stomach or anything like that... but it didn't really work for my dog. I tried two boxes of the regular 36 count in hopes for better result with giving it to her more regularly, but it didn't do any of the things the product claimed. My dog loved getting these, but I didn't notice any significant changes to her teeth. I actually found a lot of tartar on her teeth that I eventually purchased a scaler to scrape off.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
I have had a very difficult time keeping my two dachshunds teeth clean. I brush and take them to the vet for a teeth cleaning every two fm years but it's still not enough.

Until I bought a bag of greenies. Not only did they absolutely love the Tate but it freshened their breath better than a brush cleaning.

It's been over a year and their teeth are shunning and smell wonderful! I'm very grateful I found this product.
Philadelphia, PA
My puppy gets rave reviews about her dental health from her veterinarian, and I swear it is because of these Greenies, because we can be a bit lax when it comes to actually brushing. They can be a little expensive, but she is a smaller dog so sometimes with split them in half and she does just fine with that and like I said earlier is getting good grades on her report card so to speak.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
These things are great! My older dog has the worst breath imaginable. After having one of these it helps A LOT and they've been really keeping his teeth in good shape to. He is 13 and we have yet to have a dental problem with him because we have been giving him these for a long time. I recommend them to all. And even if they don't work as well for you they make great healthy treats.
Natacia Z.
Natacia Z.
Has anyone had trouble with greenies when it came to small dogs?
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Riverside, IA
Can any one compare Greenies to Pedegree DentaStix and which one is better if any?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Does your dog digest these ok?
johannah S.
johannah S.
Do dogs actucally like these?
Serena Y.
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Do these really clean the dogs teeth and breath?