Greenies Chews For Senior Dogs, Treats For Dogs uploaded by Katy D.Greenies Chews For Senior Dogs, Treats For Dogs uploaded by Kara A.Greenies Chews For Senior Dogs, Treats For Dogs uploaded by Angela W.

BY GREENIES

Greenies Senior are dental chews specially made for dogs 7 years or older. They have the same teeth cleaning benefits of the original, but also have the added benefits of glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joint support. Used once a day, Greenies Senior dental chews will keep your dog's teeth sparkling clean. These easy-to-digest treats are high in protein, low in fat and have the added benefit of keeping aging joints limber and healthy. Plus, with their delicious taste, getting him to "brush" has never been easier! Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Senior Health Consideration: Dental Care, Hip & Joint Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Rice Flour Calories Per Serving: 51 calories per treat Package Weight: 20 count Directions: Feed 1 Greenies per day. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oat Fiber, Apple Pomace, Dried Chicken Cartilage (Natural Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin), Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Protein Isolate, Vegetable Oil (Preserved with Propyl Gallate), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Lecithin, Barley Flour, Pea Flour, Sodium Caseinate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Ground Flaxseed, Magnesium Stearate, Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid [Source of Vitamin C], Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Dl-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Carotene, Chlorophyll Guaranteed Analysis see more...

• How many times a week do you give the treats to your dogs7 Answers
  • How well do these work? 3 Answers
Kaleigh P.
Marion, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves greenies as an occasional treat. It helps her breath smell better, too. These aren’t too hard to chew and don’t make me worry about her losing her teeth.
Candice M.
Harrison Township
Dental Hygiene is very important for dogs. Especially senior dogs. I️ like that they make a kind specific for senior dogs. I have a pug and she loves the taste and enjoys chewing on these to give her fresher breath and cleaner teeth.
Ashley T.
Macon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog knows this is like brushing his teeth he hates them but they do seem to work on the actually teeth part but would def give way more stars if it helped in the breath department puchased from petsmart
Stephanie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great for my dogs teeth. At first they kind of dropped them looking at me like "what is this" but after trying, they bet for it. We purchased them at Pets mart to try out. I'd recommend them.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love buying these treats for my dogs and they actually love it. Helps them keep their teeth clean and their mouth smell good as well. Not too pricey and can be found everywhere.
Stefanie S.
Zelienople, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is 12 years old and his breath can be pretty bad sometimes. These help his breath and teeth to stay clean and healthy. They are a bit expensive but are worth the price to help his health.
Angela M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these for my mother's dog and she is a about 10 years to 11 years has minimal teeth and it was nice to see her to enjoy a treat without getting uncomfortable.
Britt M.
Loved my dog, but man did he have stinky lobster breath! 😂 he loved chewing in these though, although he devoured the fairly quick, but it did give him so minty fresh breath for a little bit, but what we enjoyed about Jen was that they helped keep his teeth clean, because that was not an easy task.
Devour D.
We Love Greenies and so does our dog. These help to keep his teeth clean and breath fresh. Yippee! Nothing worse than dog breath. They are affordable and we use them as treats. So we don't give them daily. Our dog loves them and these take time for him to chew which occupies him well. Great treat!
Emily W.
Ponte vedra Beach, Fl.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My yellow lab in her old age of almost 15 years old has the most unbelievable unbearable breath, so bad to the point you have to keep the door open just to air out her bad breath. But after discovering these treats I've found some relief. Still bad breath but much better then before.
Kara B.
Falmouth
How many times a week do you give the treats to your dogs
Katie W.