Greenies Chews For Senior Dogs, Treats For Dogs uploaded by Katy D.Greenies Chews For Senior Dogs, Treats For Dogs uploaded by Kara A.Greenies Chews For Senior Dogs, Treats For Dogs uploaded by Angela W.

BY GREENIES #81 in Dog Treats

Greenies Senior are dental chews specially made for dogs 7 years or older. They have the same teeth cleaning benefits of the original, but also have the added benefits of glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joint support. Used once a day, Greenies Senior dental chews will keep your dog's teeth sparkling clean. These easy-to-digest treats are high in protein, low in fat and have the added benefit of keeping aging joints limber and healthy. Plus, with their delicious taste, getting him to "brush" has never been easier! Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Senior Health Consideration: Dental Care, Hip & Joint Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Rice Flour Calories Per Serving: 51 calories per treat Package Weight: 20 count Directions: Feed 1 Greenies per day. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oat Fiber, Apple Pomace, Dried Chicken Cartilage (Natural Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin), Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Protein Isolate, Vegetable Oil (Preserved with Propyl Gallate), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Lecithin, Barley Flour, Pea Flour, Sodium Caseinate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Ground Flaxseed, Magnesium Stearate, Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid [Source of Vitamin C], Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Dl-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Carotene, Chlorophyll Guaranteed Analysis see more...

• How many times a week do you give the treats to your dogs7 Answers
  • How well do these work? 3 Answers
Olivia C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves greenies! It is so important to me that I give my dogs products that are good for them and I trust that greenies do just that! Not to mention they are good for his teeth and help to freshen his breath. I continually buy these for my dog and would recommend them to others
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves greenies as an occasional treat. It helps her breath smell better, too. These aren’t too hard to chew and don’t make me worry about her losing her teeth.
Candice M.
Harrison Township
Dental Hygiene is very important for dogs. Especially senior dogs. I️ like that they make a kind specific for senior dogs. I have a pug and she loves the taste and enjoys chewing on these to give her fresher breath and cleaner teeth.
Nicole D.
Delmar, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loves these so much. She can eat them really fast but I know they are good for her. The price is good and we can find them in any store. I always recommend this product to dog owners. I will buy this again.
Gaby W.
Noblesville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Greenies are so great for maintaining a dog's (or cat's) dental health. Using these regularly as treats will help reduce the growth of plaque and helps prevent older dogs from losing their teeth.
Zoe P.
One of my dogs has bad teeth and a lot of tartar. This has helped a good amount it doesn’t change jurrastically I purchased mine at our local pet store. My dog does enjoy it as well.
Kacilyn H.
Edmond, OK
My puppy is old and he hates brushing his teeth but he loves chewing his greenies. It makes cuddling with him more tolerable. And he gets so excited when we pull out that bag!!!
Ashley T.
Macon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog knows this is like brushing his teeth he hates them but they do seem to work on the actually teeth part but would def give way more stars if it helped in the breath department puchased from petsmart
Stephanie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great for my dogs teeth. At first they kind of dropped them looking at me like "what is this" but after trying, they bet for it. We purchased them at Pets mart to try out. I'd recommend them.
Charlie A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are good for my dogs breath and overall mouth health. He enjoys them as well which is good lol or else I'd have to deal with his breath. They are fairly cheap and the bag lasts a good amount of time
Kara B.
Falmouth
How many times a week do you give the treats to your dogs
Katie W.