Greenies Chews For Senior Dogs, Treats For Dogs uploaded by Angela W.

BY GREENIES #60 in Dog Food

Greenies Senior are dental chews specially made for dogs 7 years or older. They have the same teeth cleaning benefits of the original, but also have the added benefits of glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joint support. Used once a day, Greenies Senior dental chews will keep your dog's teeth sparkling clean. These easy-to-digest treats are high in protein, low in fat and have the added benefit of keeping aging joints limber and healthy. Plus, with their delicious taste, getting him to "brush" has never been easier! Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Senior Health Consideration: Dental Care, Hip & Joint Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Rice Flour Calories Per Serving: 51 calories per treat Package Weight: 20 count Directions: Feed 1 Greenies per day. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oat Fiber, Apple Pomace, Dried Chicken Cartilage (Natural Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin), Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Protein Isolate, Vegetable Oil (Preserved with Propyl Gallate), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Lecithin, Barley Flour, Pea Flour, Sodium Caseinate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Ground Flaxseed, Magnesium Stearate, Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid [Source of Vitamin C], Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Dl-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Carotene, Chlorophyll Guaranteed Analysis see more...

sarah h.
sarah h.
Marshfield, MA
My dog love these i have gotten all types of greenies and she chews them almost they are good for there teeth and a great alternative to some of the other treats! they are not supper hard so they are easier for my senior dog to chew! even the regular ones she has no problem chewing! i will most definatley continue to buy them for my fur baby
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Newton, NJ
My dogs (not all considered seniors) love these treats! I love giving to them knowing that it helps clean their teeth/control the plaque while they enjoy a tasty treat. I have a 90lb German shepherd/pit bull mix, a mini long haired dachshund and a doxie poo.
marissa m.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ
I loved these for my senior dog. they clean her teeth which means less teeth cleaning which means more money in my pocket. they can be more on the pricey side compared to other dog treats but it is worth it if it helps their teeth. highly recommend.
Virgenmina M.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
My little guy loves these and does trucks for them. When its time for me to go to work he barks for his cookies. He has to have them. His teeth are very healthy and strong and his little frame hasn't gotten chunky from enjoying his fav snacks.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Silver Spring, MD
My 5 senior dogs love Greenies. We get the petite size, as they are all small. All of the dogs take their Greenie and look as though they are truly enjoying it! Also, I like the fact that Greenies are good for their teeth.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
I like buying these for my dogs because it actually lessens they're bad breath. It also lasts them a while. I have big dogs and they usually scarf down small treats but they actually take their time on these.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Rialto, CA
My 11 year old jack Russell loves these! I don't notice much of a difference with his teeth, but hopefully it's doing something! Every time we take him to the vet he always has a new problem with his teeth.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
My dog doesn't really care for these and when he did eat them because I guess he got bored...they did nothing for his teeth or his terrible breath at all. Very disappointed.
Leslee H.
Leslee H.
We have used these for our dog, but found out recently they are not certified to do what they say about teeth. My dog likes them, but not sure they work for cleaning teeth.
Larissa H.
Larissa H.
Volcano, CA
I have an older black lab and he has terrible breath. I spend so much money on these and let me tell you it's so worth it. His breath is so much better after one of theses.
Katie W.