BY GREENIES

Greenies Senior are dental chews specially made for dogs 7 years or older. They have the same teeth cleaning benefits of the original, but also have the added benefits of glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joint support. Used once a day, Greenies Senior dental chews will keep your dog's teeth sparkling clean. These easy-to-digest treats are high in protein, low in fat and have the added benefit of keeping aging joints limber and healthy. Plus, with their delicious taste, getting him to "brush" has never been easier! Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Senior Health Consideration: Dental Care, Hip & Joint Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Rice Flour Calories Per Serving: 83 calories per treat Package Weight: 27 count Directions: Feed 1 Greenies per day. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oat Fiber, Apple Pomace, Dried Chicken Cartilage (Natural Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin), Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Protein Isolate, Vegetable Oil (Preserved with Propyl Gallate), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Lecithin, Barley Flour, Pea Flour, Sodium Caseinate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Ground Flaxseed, Magnesium Stearate, Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid [Source of Vitamin C], Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Dl-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Carotene, Chlorophyll Guaranteed Analysis: see more...

Laura D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got these for an older Pug who is missing some teeth and although these are kinda hard he enjoyed nibbling and eating these with no problem. I would purchase these again because he seemed to have enjoyed them.
dawn m.
My beloved beagle loved these and these kept her teeth and gums healthy and her breath and digestive system fresh.  This was a special treat to keep her regular as well.  The pros, she loved to work on these and would effectively brush her own teeth and she had sweet breath and white teeth, no tartar.
Tonya R.
SANGER
I buy these Greenies for my dogs to clean their teeth and their breath they enjoy them better than other brand out there. I recommend this brand because i do have 3 dogs and they all like it.
Mary S.
IMy dog Buddy loves Greenies Chews.  In the long search for a heather product for my dog, i have finally come across a dog chew, that helps my dogs teeth.  There is no other treat that my dog will eat, and that includes the unhealthy, and healthy snacks I have given him.  I have to give this product 2 thumbs up!
Amber M.
Kent , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 9yr old boxer has horrible breath and these greenies really help. Although we have to give her 4 of them to notice a difference. Unsure of that is because her breath is so bad or these aren't as strong. Side note please make these a bit cheaper, it's pretty expensive to feed a dog 4 a day!!!
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Unfortunately, my bulldog tries to swallow these whole and chokes. I end up breaking it up for him, which is no easy task. They do freshen his breath. Wish they made a jumbo size
Michelle W.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
My dog does not get as excited when he realizes that he is getting this over another treat but he will eat them. Good for keeping his breath fresher and keeping the tartar down between vet visits. I buy from mu local Petsmart. Give my dog about one or two a month.
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog enjoys these quite a bit but I don't think they really do what they claim as for their teeth. They claim to clean their teeth and freshen their breath and I don't really think that they do that at all. They don't smell the best and I don't think they fresh in the breath.
Amanda M.
my maltese loves these dog treats, they are the perfect size for a medium sized dog and are good for his teeth as he is gettng older. He loves them and I would highly recommend, also does not leave a mess which is nice when I give those to him like some other treats.
Kathie L.
Ozark , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are pretty high priced for what you get as far as quality in ingredients and how they work. I get 30 of the same type of product at our vet that seem to work better for $25 and they're vet recommend. So I would only recommend these for the convenience of not going to the vet.