BY GREENIES

Greenies Senior are dental chews specially made for dogs 7 years or older. They have the same teeth cleaning benefits of the original, but also have the added benefits of glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joint support. Used once a day, Greenies Senior dental chews will keep your dog's teeth sparkling clean. These easy-to-digest treats are high in protein, low in fat and have the added benefit of keeping aging joints limber and healthy. Plus, with their delicious taste, getting him to "brush" has never been easier! Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Senior Health Consideration: Dental Care, Hip & Joint Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Rice Flour Calories Per Serving: 83 calories per treat Package Weight: 27 count Directions: Feed 1 Greenies per day. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oat Fiber, Apple Pomace, Dried Chicken Cartilage (Natural Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin), Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Protein Isolate, Vegetable Oil (Preserved with Propyl Gallate), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Lecithin, Barley Flour, Pea Flour, Sodium Caseinate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Ground Flaxseed, Magnesium Stearate, Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid [Source of Vitamin C], Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Dl-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Carotene, Chlorophyll Guaranteed Analysis: see more...

Laura D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got these for an older Pug who is missing some teeth and although these are kinda hard he enjoyed nibbling and eating these with no problem. I would purchase these again because he seemed to have enjoyed them.
dawn m.
My beloved beagle loved these and these kept her teeth and gums healthy and her breath and digestive system fresh.  This was a special treat to keep her regular as well.  The pros, she loved to work on these and would effectively brush her own teeth and she had sweet breath and white teeth, no tartar.
Amber M.
Kent , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 9yr old boxer has horrible breath and these greenies really help. Although we have to give her 4 of them to notice a difference. Unsure of that is because her breath is so bad or these aren't as strong. Side note please make these a bit cheaper, it's pretty expensive to feed a dog 4 a day!!!
Kathie W.
Ozark , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are pretty high priced for what you get as far as quality in ingredients and how they work. I get 30 of the same type of product at our vet that seem to work better for $25 and they're vet recommend. So I would only recommend these for the convenience of not going to the vet.
Amanda M.
my maltese loves these dog treats, they are the perfect size for a medium sized dog and are good for his teeth as he is gettng older. He loves them and I would highly recommend, also does not leave a mess which is nice when I give those to him like some other treats.
Sarah S.
Mamaroneck, NY
I love this for my Shih Tzu at home! Every night after dinner, he gets so excited for his greenie and finishes it completely everyday. Not only is it extremely healthy for his teeth but he gets so happy when he hears us grab the bag. Would definitely recommend
Ashley C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love these things!! I have never had a dog choke on them and they don't smell awful! I will say our bigger dog tends to slobber a lot and I've noticed the green coloring can get on furniture and all over her face!
Heather P.
Jonesboro , AR
My dogs love these! They don't last long but they do the job. I started giving them to my rescue dog and within a week his teeth looked as good as my registered pup! And they help their breath so much!
Felicia R.
Spartanburg, SC
My dog loves these treats. We give her one when her breath is getting a little smelly & they clean her teeth so well! We buy them at our local grocery store, but sometimes score a great deal at Costco or Sam’s and get a great value for the money.
April D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These do a great job at cleaning my dogs teeth and keeping the plaque to a minimal. My dog views them as treats so he doesn’t give me a hard time at all to eat. Great product that I continuously buy.