BY GREENIES

Isn't it nice to know that we can help our four-legged best friends age gracefully? GREENIES SENIOR dental chews have the same benefits as GREENIES dental chews, but with the added benefit to help maintain limber, healthy joints. Specially made for dogs 7 years or older. GREENIES SENIOR dental chews now contain added natural sources of antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system, as well as natural sources of dietary fiber for digestibility. Plus, this new recipe now carries the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Senior Health Consideration: Dental Care Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Gelatin Package Weight: 17 count Directions: Feed 1 Greenies per day. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Ingredients: Gelatin, WheatProtein Isolate, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Caseinate, Natural Poultry Flavor, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Vegetable Oil (Preserved with Propyl Gallate), Sodium Tripolyphospate, Lecithin, Ground Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Monostearate, Monoglycerides of Edible Fatty Acids, Choline Chloride, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Minerals (Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Maganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [source of vitamin E], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Chlorophyll see more...

Rachel P.
Holmen, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves greenies!! He's a large breed so I purchase the large sized greenies for him. A nice treat that's so good for him. Cleans his teeth nicely and is a good distraction for him. Takes him a short while to chew on those compared to just chomping it apart like dry bones. Would recommend these for a nice luxury treat for your pet. Wish the price was lower.
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My dog absolutely loves dental chews but greenies are his absolute favorite! I get him the extra large ones even though he’s a medium sized dog and he still eats them in like 5 minutes, so I kinda wish they lasted longer but other than that it’s a great product!
Ashley P.
BRISTOL, TN
I have 2 older dogs and they tend to get some pretty stinky breath at times. These Greenies chews are great to clean their teeth up some and knock out bad breath. I have bought these multiple times so Yes I do recommend. I think the price on these are a little higher than the standard dog bone but you get good quality. Worth the price.
Sarah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Great Dane loves these treats. Whenever we buy him a greenie he is so happy and chomps it down so quick. They’re great for keeping their teeth healthy and the senior formula is good for your aging dog!
Dayana V.
I’ve heard mixed reviews on these. I’ve used them daily at night before bed. It helps with their teeth. I’ve also heard that they aren’t good for dogs. So I’m torn. It was part of his nightly routine.
Amethyst M.
Linden, CA
My 6 year old Teacup yorkie Gitzy is a very picky dog when it comes to treats. She is usually very uninterested in most treats. We have been trying for years to find treats that will keep her interested. Greenies ended up being her treat of choice. I purchased it at a local pet store for a relatively cheap price. She took the treat immediately and excitedly. When she was finished she wanted more. It promoted great oral health for dogs, as well as being a safe alternative to rawhide and other chew treats. I would definitely recommend Greenies to everyone who is a dog owner.
Candice L.
Dearborn, MI
My dog loves greenies. They are good treat and help clean the dogs teeth and improve their breath. My only complaint is the price. It costs around $40 for a pack of 17 for large dogs, but definitely worth the price. We have been buying them for years.
Nicole G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My pup isn't a senior, but I'd like to be kind to his teeth all the time. He loves the greenies, and I love that his breath doesn't smell like garbage! Win-Win!
Kylie B.
They keep your dogs breath and teeth fresh. Depending on how fast your dog eats normal bones will help determine how long these treats last for them.
Chelsea R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these and I love the fact that they make her breath fresh. Definitely a win for both of us. I will continue to purchase them for her