Greenies® Bursting Blueberry Teenie® Dog Treats uploaded by Elaine M.Greenies® Bursting Blueberry Teenie® Dog Treats uploaded by Aydin A.

BY GREENIES

Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Accepted™. Meets strict testing guidelines for controlling plaque and tartar. When fed daily, Greenies® Weight Management dental chews are clinically proven to deliver a total oral health solution.

• I just got a 13 week Pomeranian is this product good for any dog ??1 Answers
Buy on PETCO*
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
I hate the price of these because I can never find coupons and it's the only consistent thing my dog will eat despite me trying everything. I do however love that they work better than the regular greenies and don't smell gross like the others and my dog is quite fond of these so I'll keep buying them to make him happy which is really what matters.
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
My dog absolutely loves loves loves these greenies! They are so good for your dogs teeth to help remove plaque build up. They also leave your dog with fresh breath which we all know dogs can have bad breath. Plus it is a tasty treat for my pup and the ingredients are great and healthy as well!
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Our puppy loves these! I didn't realize they weren't really made for puppies so we really limit how often she gets them. We break them into even smaller pieces and only supervise her with them. I wish there was a line for puppies. These snacks smell great, just like blueberries!
Aydin A.
Aydin A.
Pet Lover Expert
This is the type of treat your dog loves and you don't feel guilty giving it to him. Who doesn't want their dog to have fresh blueberry breath?  Besides, it is super healthy and good for their dental hygiene. Both Chaplin and I love this and highly recommend it (even the teenie version).
Becca W.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Puppy breath can be the worst! Doubling as a great treat & cleaned my pups mouth, these were a win win! They are pricey compared to similar brands so we didn't buy them as much as we wanted. If they are in your budget, they're so great to knock out bad breath & tarter control.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Our dog Tucker has been enjoying these for almost two years now. We do see a difference in how clean his teeth are. We give them to him regularly. We a glad he is small because the larger the dog, the fewer in a bag.
Kortnie F.
Kortnie F.
My two German shepherd would not even try these after smelling them. They left them exactly where I put them the entire day. My Pomeranian on the other hand gave these treats a chance, but she was not a fan either.
Connie H.
Connie H.
My dogs love these Greenies they can't wait till they get the next one. If you have white or lite color carpet don't give it to them though because it'sgets green on your carpets.
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
My dog absolutely loves these! He gets one every night around dinner time and he knows when it's time for it!
Leann C.
Leann C.
We Love these treats for all of our dogs from the smallest to biggest. They all seem to really enjoy
Yomarha G.
Yomarha G.
Waukegan , Il
I just got a 13 week Pomeranian is this product good for any dog ??