BY GREENIES #89 in Dog Treats

Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Accepted™. Meets strict testing guidelines for controlling plaque and tartar. When fed daily, Greenies® Weight Management dental chews are clinically proven to deliver a total oral health solution.

• I just got a 13 week Pomeranian is this product good for ...1 Answers
Buy on PetCareRx
Arely U.
San Diego
Always pick this treat to give my dogs. They love it! Great treat to give your dogs. I didn’t see anything bad about this product. I have a small size dog and a big one so I buy different sizes for each of them. And they absolutely love it! Will definitely buy again.
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Holly LOVES greenies! She's a 3 year old, 7lb shih tzu and the teenies size is perfect for her. This is her special treat and she goes nuts for them!! I wish these were a little less expensive so I usually try to pick them up when they go on sale. I bought the pumpkin spice flavor when they went on super clearance after the holidays. Otherwise, great treats for dogs. I don't notice a huge difference in her breath but I dont give them to her every day.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give this product 4 stars and NOT because of the product itself; this is my dog's favorite favorite treat! I give this product a 4 because of the smell! I got the Blueberry greenies on Amazon as part of a prime day deal along with the regular Greenies and even though my dog still loves them I absolutely do not like the smell! It is a mix of blueberry and bitter dog treat but again anything for my pup!
Haley S.
Saint Louis
Our dog will pretty much eat anything but he goes absolutely crazy over Greenies! We hate how expensive they are but they are definitely worth it for the quality. They are a wholesome nutritious treat that cleans his teeth while he enjoys it. We started buying them from Amazon so we can get more for our money since he eats them everyday!
Jennifer W.
Wellington
My dog loves all the Greenie treats!  Currently, I have been giving her the mint flavored ones.  She seems to enjoy the taste of these along with the blueberry dog treats.  I love that they make a tiny treat for a 5 lb dog.  I am a repeat buyer of Greenies treats!
Sophia L.
Yonkers, NY
My little fur baby Loves these blueberry greenies. We started him off with the regular ones but now only give him these. He’s so in love with these that every morning he will wake us up by licking our face or pulling your hairs to give him a greenie
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
I give these to my dog to help freshen her breath as she has naturally occurring periodontal disease. It seems to help neutralize her breath. I choose these because they are a more natural and healthy product.
Sophia F.
Los Angeles, CA
My dog really isn’t a big fan of treats but this particular brand she loves! It’s the only one she love. It’s not too expensive but it is worth it. My dog is an Airedale terrier mix and is 3 years old.
Marlene M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My tiny chihuahua, Rex loves these ones better than other treats. I like how it doesn't leave a smelly breath after. Conveniently sized so I don't have to chop them in half for him to eat, too!
Heather B.
Hermon , ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our pup gets one every day and it’s his favorite part of the day. He comes upstairs and sits by the bag, and jumps all around asking for one. He has learned the name greenies and nothing gets him more excited than that word!
Yomarha G.
Waukegan , IL
I just got a 13 week Pomeranian is this product good for any dog ??