BY GREENIES #76 in Dog Treats

Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Accepted™. Meets strict testing guidelines for controlling plaque and tartar. When fed daily, Greenies® Weight Management dental chews are clinically proven to deliver a total oral health solution. see more...

Buy on PETCO
  • "She eats them all of the time and has never got sick from them!" in 1 review
  • "Typically my dog hates teeth cleaning products but for once she liked one, will definitely be buying again." in 1 review
  • "i just pop one in her mouth and that stinky fish goes away! " in 1 review
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got these Blueberry flavored Greenies as part of a deal on Prime day for Amazon. Let me start by saying the smell is awful, it’s a blueberry and dog treat smell put together. However; my dog loved them! I didn’t know if she would care for the flavor at first but she did! Aside from the smell they are a great treat for your pup and the same price as the original flavor.
Vanessa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog goes crazy for these as soon as he hears me open the he comes running towards me.I get the petite size for my mixed poodle and there the perfect size for his Kong too. I would totally recommend these to anyone who has dogs!!!! P.S they smell sooo good
Caitlin A.
Norfolk, VA
The treats are amazinggg - my dog likes them so much, he one time ate an entire bag (not my choice, he is a hound and sniffed them out)!  These treats are great for his teeth and his breath, affordable, and it's a brand I know and trust.  I would definitely recommend any pet owner use these in addition to their regular dental care for their animals!
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I wouldn't say my dog is a huge fan of greenies. I have a Maltese mix little 4lb dog and I usually takes him 3/4 days to finish a whole greenie and I get him the petite ones. I like the concept about how greenies promotes good breathe and it's good and health for them. I just don't think my dog is into them! I didn't continue to buy the greenies for him.
Madi S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought these a few weeks ago for my 10 pound peekapoo at pet smart because she has terrible breath. After a week or two of feeding them to her consistently her breath did smell a little better but nothing to be excited about. She loved them though so as far as treats to they are great. As far as actually doing what I bought them for ... eh.
Alexis B.
My dog has been having these since he was a puppy and his teeth/gums are in great condition. He loves them and has them as regular treats. we bought these at Petsmart. Would definitely recommend to other owners to keep their pets teeth clean and in good condition (give to them as puppies so they get used to the flavor!)
Courtney M.
These treats are great. I don't feed them to my pup often, but occasionally when his doggie breath is worse than usually, I'll give him one and it really does help! He loves the taste as well, and gets excited to eat them. The treat is shaped like a tooth brush too, which is really cute!
Joelle M.
i love to give these to my angel because they don't smell like other bones. in fact they clean his teeth and leave him with better breath. my dog is a 6 year old cavalier and loves these. also the shape of them is adorable to look like a tooth brush. would recommend
Elena S.
El Cajon, CA
They definitely help with my dog's bad breath and it helps get the tar off my dog's teeth. My dog is a four pound teacup Yorkie so sometimes I will break it in half and give half per day or once to twice per week.  I would recommend to other pet owners.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Greenies are simply the best! Both of my dogs LOVE it when they see us reach for the special box of treats. It helps keep their breath fresh and help aid with cleaning their teeth. I highly recommend any greenies products and totally worth the extra money.