Greenies® Bursting Blueberry Large Dog Treats 12 oz. Bag uploaded by Tiffany H.

BY GREENIES

Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Accepted™. Meets strict testing guidelines for controlling plaque and tartar. When fed daily, Greenies® Weight Management dental chews are clinically proven to deliver a total oral health solution. see more...

Buy on petcare...
Leigh S.
Bradenton, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great treats for dogs.  As a vet oral health and the care of your pets teeth it is really important for their overall health and longevity.  These chews will take off large pieces of tartar off the back teeth.  My only negative is that they can be high in calories so if you have a pet trying to loose weight you would only be able to give these once a week max.
Lykaria S.
Newton, NJ
I have to Italian Mastiffs who adore these treats. It's not enough that they won't choke on them and it helps them keep their teeth clean and breath livable. My babies drool alot so keeping their breath and mouth clean is crucial especially since their breed can get acne on their face if they're allergic to certain foods or treats.
Nimarta K.
For some reason my dog cannot stand these things! He leaves them lying around the house, in the stairs, and won't go towards it with a 10-foot stick. I've seen other dogs like these! Mine just doesn't. I think it also changed his pee color for a little bit (slight blue/purple tint when he was housetraining and peed inside)
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We love these dental chews! Mainly because they're good for the dog and do not contain any fillers. preservatives, etc. I do wish the treats were harder and more difficult to chew since it takes our dogs around 20 seconds to finish these. But I guess the main point is that they freshen their breath and it works!
Kassie A.
Hudson, FL
This is a very expensive product for what you get. I have two dogs so if I buy a bag of greenies it doesn’t last very long and I don’t see a lot of improvement in their breath or the cleanliness of their teeth. I only buy these when they’re on sale and end up using them up pretty quick.
Tammy V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've used these for past dogs I have owned and they work okay. My current dog does not like them one bit. She sniffed it and just walked away from it. For my past dogs it did help with there breath and teeth for a little bit. You get better results if you just brush their teeth.
Jillian M.
Toms Ricer
Great product that my siberian husky absolutely loves. Great treat for training and for fresh and clean teeth. I couldn't ask for a better treat for my puppy and seeing my puppy happy is the most important thing. Keep it up greenies, as we will always choose your treats.
Allie✞ L.
Nashville, TN
Our dogs love these. Before we leave the house every day we put one of these in their kennels and they go right and happily. Our dogs definitely enjoy them and it makes their breath smell better too! Definitely recommend to other pet owners- it's a win-win, for both you and your dogs.
Heather W.
Albany, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves Greenies. I have a small Chihuahua so I have purchased in the past a little dog size but realized he chews through them way too fast and tries to swallow them whole so now I buy the medium size so it will take him at least five minutes to get through.
Ashley A.
Ellensburg , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Greenies are great, it always amazes me how my dog can take this hard treat and demolish it so quickly but she just loves them. They really seem to help with the dental hygiene too. I wish they were a bit cheaper because she just goes through them so quickly