Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsGreenies
Blueberry Flavor Large Dog Dental Treats

Greenies Blueberry Flavor Large Dog Dental Treats

by Greenies

#8 in Dog Treats

One GREENIES™ Grain Free Dental Treat is all it takes for clean teeth, fresh breath and a happy dog. Featuring potatoes, plus a delightfully chewy texture that fights plaque and tartar, your dog can't wait to sink their teeth into these grain free dog treats. Irresistibly tasty and incredibly powerful, GREENIES™ Treats for Dogs are recommended by veterinarians for at-home oral care. Best of all, these dog treats are made with highly soluble ingredients that are easy to digest. Give your dog the mouth-wowing treat that helps promote oral health with GREENIES™ Dog Treats.

Have these ever made your pup sick?
Greenies Blueberry Flavor Large Dog Dental Treats ? [brand:greenies] really helped my Bella with her bad breath and actually removed discoloration from her teeth! Anyone have good luck with these?
Have you noticed significant improvements in dog breath after giving pups these [product:greenies-blueberry-flavor-regular-size-dog-dental-treats] ? I have a 27 lbs pure bred beagle with healthy teeth.
Start your review of Greenies Blueberry Flavor Large Dog Dental Treats!
Product Highlights
THESE ARE AMAZING!!! my dog loves them and so do i! they help take away her bad breath and work as a treat to reward her for good behaviorin reviews
viviana W.
Crandall, TX
Greenies Blueberry Flavor Large Dog Dental Treats uploaded by viviana W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Teenie
O if my two baby dogs love these Greenies. They are very good that's why they said 😉 🐩my girls are 8 years old so I try to give soft food that they like and be easy to eat. They have different flavors which is perfect and not eat the same all the time. Greenies Blueberry Flavor Large Dog Dental Treats
Jack O.
Leesburg
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Greenies Blueberry Flavor Large Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Jack O.
Greenies Blueberry Flavor Large Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Jack O.
Review for: Regular
My two dogs love greenies blueberry, they go crazy every time I take the bag out of the cupboard. It really does keep their teeth clean and white.
Robin G.
Keyport, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Greenies Blueberry Flavor Large Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Robin G.
Review for: Large
My angel girl loves these! They keep her breath so much fresher so when she’s slobbering me with kisses, I am not holding my nose from her stinky breath! I like that they are made with relatively clean ingredients, too! Great for her dental health and hygiene.
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,276 reviews
Greenies Blueberry Flavor Large Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Review for: Teenie
My dog loves playing with this product she wants to seem like a week ago and this one helped it she feels more chills more relaxed really comfortable to eat with this Greenies
Natalia R.
Pittsfield, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Greenies Blueberry Flavor Large Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Natalia R.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Regular
Greenies are my dog Olives favorite treat! I love that they clean her teeth and she also enjoys them so much. Since I have been giving them to her I brush her teeth less often!
Allyson M.
Review for: Teenie
Our puppy loves these! I didn't realize they weren't really made for puppies so we really limit how often she gets them. We break them into even smaller pieces and only supervise her with them. I wish there was a line for puppies. These snacks smell great, just like blueberries!
Jessica H.
Mayville, ND
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Review for: Large
Our dogs love these! They also smell good for a dog treat - like blueberries. However, I do find these kind of expensive so we don’t buy them often. I’m also not sure how much they really help their teeth but they enjoy them!
Charlene C.
Mooresville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Greenies Blueberry Flavor Large Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Charlene C.
Review for: Large
My Baby boy (10 Month old Husky) loves these Blueberry greenies and they are healthy! He gets one of them before bed every night along with other goodies!
Maddie H.
Savannah, TX
Greenies Blueberry Flavor Large Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Maddie H.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog goes insane about these greenies. I work at a veterinarian clinic and some of the chews we give dogs are so much money. These are actually a great price for dental chews. If I can’t get to brushing my dog’s teeth that day, I give her one of these and she goes crazy!! I like the regular kind more because it smells better, but my dog enjoys the taste of these more! I totally recommend and they do help your pup’s teeth!!
bailey O.
Review for: Large
Very great product. Helps with dogs teeth and makes their breath smell like blueberries. The only downside is there is like only 8 treats in the bag but it’s totally worth it. I believe also that you can buy it anywhere you buy dog treats from.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly F.
il y a 9 mois
Greenies Blueberry Flavor Large Dog Dental Treats ? Greenies really helped my Bella with her bad breath and actually removed discoloration from her teeth! Anyone have good luck with these?
CC C. il y a 4 mois
Yes! My Lola loves them and her vet said her teeth are in really good condition. She doesn't tolerate brushing as often as we would like.