BY GREENIES #86 in Dog Toys

Greenies(R) Feline Dental Cat Treats Even the most finicky felines will come running for Greenies(R) Feline Dental Cat Treats. These tasty snacks are so good, cats choose them 3 times over the leading competition. The fact that they are uniquely shaped to clean teeth, fight plaque and tartar, and are nutritionally balanced can be your little secret. Your kitty-cat will purr with joy, savoring every bite. The best part is, Greenies(R) are made right here in the USA. Features: Made in the USA Added vitamins, minerals and taurine, 100% nutritionally complete and balanced Freshens breath Fights tartar and plaque build up No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives Less than 2 calories per piece Resealable pouch No refrigeration needed Item Specifications: Guaranteed Analysis: Chicken, Fish, Salmon: Crude Protein (min): 35.0% Crude Fat (min): 14.0% Crude Fiber (max): 5.0% Moisture (max): 11.0% Catnip: Crude Protein (min): 27.0% Crude Fat (min): 12.0% Crude Fiber (max): 10.0% Moisture (max): 10.0% Ingredients: Chicken: Chicken Meal, Ground Brewers Rice, Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Sprayed Dried Hydrolyzed Chicken Protein Concentrate, Oat Fiber, Natural Chicken Flavor, Vegetable Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Poultry and Fish Flavor, Sodium Gluconate, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Glucono-delta-lactone, Citric Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamins: [Vitamin A Supplement, D-Activated Animal Sterol (Source of Vitamin D3 Supplement), dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement], Minerals: [Zinc Proteinate; Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Iron Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide], Mixed Toco see more...

• Did anybody's cat get sick from these? (my boy can eat anything a...2 Answers
  • Do people give more or less than the recommended amount to their ...1 Answers
  • How well do these treats work on bad breath?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "and they really do keep his breath fresh, i know because my kitty loves to give me kisses" in 2 reviews
  • "Every time she hears the bag crinkle she comes running and meowing." in 1 review
  • "I do not recommend these because he can eat anything and i do mean Anything and not get sick but as soon as he has these within 10-15 mins after him eating them he was launching them back out!" in 1 review
  • "My kitten goes crazy for these treats." in 1 review
  • "My three cats love these, and I love giving them knowing there are health benefits." in 1 review
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
Russell Brand the Cat loves these! The salmon flavored ones, too! Plus,I get to feel great that Greenies cares about pets, also, so when my car gets treats, they are healthy! win win!
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Greenies are a great treat and they also keep up with dental hygiene health of your pet. Usually you can get a free sample at PetSmart to make sure your animal likes them before you buy a whole pack.
Devon I.
Central Point, OR
My dogs really seem to like these greenies treats!! I haven't really noticed much of a difference in their teeth or their stinky breath however. I like to buy these because they last a while and the dogs don't just chomp them down immediately.
Vicky A.
These are awesome for cats ūüźĪ breath. They work perfectly fine. I just wish both of my cats would eat of but I only have one that eats them and the other doesn't but she usually doesn't like treats anyway so she just is picky.
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Pet Lover Expert
I didn't think my cats would like these, so every time I was in Petsmart I would decide against them and on something else.. My dog really doesn't care for Greenies so I figured they wouldn't either but one day they were on sale and so I picked them up and low and behold they love them . and I have repurchased them a few times since
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
Pet Lover Expert
These made my poor boy sick every time he had them. I only gave him 2-3 way less then what the bag said i could give him. he has never every gotten sick from a cat treat before. I thought these would work well for him because well he loves treats and i thought it would be a good way to freshen he breath and take care of his teeth but they just made him sick! I do not recommend these because he can eat anything and i do mean Anything and not get sick but as soon as he has these within 10-15 mins after him eating them he was launching them back out! But every cat is different!
Jenn M.
Charleston, SC
I've never used the seafood flavors as one of my cat has a sensitive stomach and all seafood flavors make him sick. The flavors that I have bought, both of my cats have loved. These are definitely their favorite types of treats. Not too sure it helps too much with the teeth and breath, but I use them anyway.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN
So I laid out all my cat treats to see which one my cat would go to first and this was always eaten last. So although my cat will eat them, I haven't seen them get overly excited about these. I think they're okay, but I haven't noticed if they actually freshen breath or not, so meh
Andrea R.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat really likes these treats. Every time she hears the bag crinkle she comes running and meowing. I honestly don't think they make her breath smell fresh. I don't mind giving her these treats because they are a healthy option and made with high quality ingredients.
Alexandra E.
Nashville, TN
My kitten goes crazy for these treats. Not only are they good for her but they have really helped us train her, yes I know she is a cat, but what is cooler then a cat that sits on command. They also give her great breath. Wins all around.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Pet Lover Expert
Does this really help your cats breath be more fresh and not stinky?
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Did anybody's cat get sick from these? (my boy can eat anything and have no problems but these made him sick every-time)
Jayme B.
Danville, PA
How well do these treats work on bad breath?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Do people give more or less than the recommended amount to their cats?