Greenie® Petite Dog Treats 15 oz. Box uploaded by Mary C.Greenie® Petite Dog Treats 15 oz. Box uploaded by Mary C.Greenie® Petite Dog Treats 15 oz. Box uploaded by Melissa T.

BY GREENIES

Feed Daily! When fed daily, GREENIES® dental chews are clinically proven to deliver a total oral health solution. see more...

Greenie® Petite Dog Treats 15 oz. Box
  • "He gets one treat every night before bed to help clean his teeth and for the past 3 years, the vet always told us he has strong and healthy teeth, no build up." in 1 review
  • "They last longer than the typical cookie but not long enough to be "hidden" for later." in 1 review
Yabbe s.
San Diego
Greenie® Petite Dog Treats 15 oz. Box
Actually i always buy the 36oz box for my tiny yorkie. He loves it very much. And I never see a dog doesn’t want greenie.
They have different sizes for different size of dogs.
Big box or u can even buy one to give ur love one a try. For the cleaning part I don’t see it really works I’m not sure cuz it can’t really tell.
It smell good and can let him spend a little time to eat it. A little thing to do. And give me a little alone time since I have a very following-son.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have to say as far as these Greenies, and I have tried other brands of these similar type dog treats, that clean dogs teeth and breath etc. My little dogs (& I have five Yorkshire terriers) NONE of my furbabies will have anything to do with these nor any other brands of these " healthy, green treats! I admit my animals are spoiled but they just arent down with the Greenies! Greenies™ Breath Buster™ Bites Chicken & Parsley Flavor Dog Treats 11 oz. Pouch
Jenna L.
After my old dog had passed away after many issues with gum and teeth infections/rotting leading to cardiomyopathy and other infections, my family realized the importance of dental hygiene for our furry friends. We now give our other dogs greenies on a regular basis to keep their breath fresh and teeth strong and clean. They are excited every time we pull out the box knowing what it means. So far they have avoided needing any dental cleaning from the vet and with additional brushing their teeth are staying shiny and clean!
Kayleigh S.
Surprise, AZ
I love these! They keep my dogs entertained for ages, because they're a bit tough and it takes them a while to eat. However, they're not so tough that I have to worry about them hurting themselves on them. I have two dogs and these are the perfect size for them, not so big they overwhelm them, but they're also not a choking hazard. And they don't have a strong meat odor like lots of other treats, which is a major bonus!
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs absolutely love greenies! It's a huge benefit to reward them with a treat that's beneficial to their health and keeps their teeth and breath clean and fresh! I have a 3.5 lb teacup Yorkie, a 7lb Pomeranian, a lab/pit bull mix and a Siberian husky who all gobble these treats up in minutes! I highly recommend as they are great quality and 4/4 dogs LOVE them, and trust me, I have some picky dogs!!
Safire B.
Fort Gratiot, MI
My tiny Chihuahua can have BIG breath sometimes and these are my favorite sticks for his dental health and also the smell! They're food for his teeth, smell great, and best of all they actually make petite ones that are size appropriate for his jaw size. It's so hard to find that!
Kara D.
Thornville, OH
I like the idea of having a treat that is good for my dog's teeth, although I don't find that they help much with bad breath, I do still like them as a healthier treat that keeps my dog busy because they last longer than most treats. They are hard, but not too hard. My dog enjoys them, so I would definitely recommend. They do not seem to make much of a mess either, unlike some other bones.
Karen P.
Katy, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My kiddos love their greenies! At first I wasn't sure they'd enjoy them because they look so healthy and they love their meat treats but I think it's their favorite treat! I have 2 Chorkies and get them the petite size they have tried the pumpkin spice, berry, mint and regular. Greenies can get so expensive but Petsmart always has coupons and they cost less there than going to Petco.
Liz R.
Lititz, PA
We used to have a Jack Russel terrier with the worst breath! And he just loved to give (stinky) kisses! We decided to give these a try, he would get one or two a week, and we noticed a huge difference in his oral heath and odor. Before forking over a hefty sum of money for dental treatments at the vet, try these first! My dog loved the taste, and we loved the results of them.
T M.
My dogs LOVE greenies! It's their favorite part of the day. Jumping and leaping around as soon as I walk in the door. It's like cat nip for dogs. The claim that it helps with breath and teeth cleanliness is questionable to me... I don't think it helps clean their teeth. More like a treat or candy. But they do love it and will continue to be a part of our fun routine.