BY GREENIES #49 in Dog Treats

Feed Daily! When fed daily, GREENIES® dental chews are clinically proven to deliver a total oral health solution. see more...

• Do these actually work for teeth cleaning and breath fres...3 Answers
  • Are these more affective at removing tartar build up than...3 Answers
Buy on PetCareRx
  • "They last longer than the typical cookie but not long enough to be "hidden" for later." in 1 review
  • "He gets one treat every night before bed to help clean his teeth and for the past 3 years, the vet always told us he has strong and healthy teeth, no build up." in 1 review
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have to say as far as these Greenies, and I have tried other brands of these similar type dog treats, that clean dogs teeth and breath etc. My little dogs (& I have five Yorkshire terriers) NONE of my furbabies will have anything to do with these nor any other brands of these " healthy, green treats! I admit my animals are spoiled but they just arent down with the Greenies! Greenies™ Breath Buster™ Bites Chicken & Parsley Flavor Dog Treats 11 oz. Pouch
hailey g.
i’ve been looking for a quality dog chew treat for a while so after i tried these i knew this was the best. my 15lb mixed puppy is in LOVE with these. they also don’t smell bad & they don’t make a large mess (like bully sticks) i definitely recommend to all small dog owners!!
Kayleigh S.
Surprise, AZ
I love these! They keep my dogs entertained for ages, because they're a bit tough and it takes them a while to eat. However, they're not so tough that I have to worry about them hurting themselves on them. I have two dogs and these are the perfect size for them, not so big they overwhelm them, but they're also not a choking hazard. And they don't have a strong meat odor like lots of other treats, which is a major bonus!
Kara D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like the idea of having a treat that is good for my dog's teeth, although I don't find that they help much with bad breath, I do still like them as a healthier treat that keeps my dog busy because they last longer than most treats. They are hard, but not too hard. My dog enjoys them, so I would definitely recommend. They do not seem to make much of a mess either, unlike some other bones.
T M.
My dogs LOVE greenies! It's their favorite part of the day. Jumping and leaping around as soon as I walk in the door. It's like cat nip for dogs. The claim that it helps with breath and teeth cleanliness is questionable to me... I don't think it helps clean their teeth. More like a treat or candy. But they do love it and will continue to be a part of our fun routine.
Danielle R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog absolutely LOVES these treats! They definitely help control her dog breath and they smell good as well. She gets super excited when I ask her if ‘she wants a treat!’ My go to snacks for her that I always keep on hand.
Alexis P.
Greenville
Greenies are great.  They clean my dogs teeth, but I took off a star on my rating because of the smell they have.  They do not smell good, and when I first bought them I thought my girl would not eat them because of that and she is picky.  She loves greenies and will sit there and eat them until they are gone and tries to come back for more.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of the best dog treats that helps with dental hygiene.  My dogs are obsessed with greenies, and I am all for giving them a treat that also helps clean their teeth.  Greenies is a great product that met all of my expectations and more.  I recommend any dog or cat owner to pick up some greenies for their fur babies.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
No matter what we feed my dog she always has bad breath. She doesn’t have anything wrong with her. She’s very petite black rescue pup. These treats helped a lot but they didn’t completely fix the problem. I would definitely buy them again.
Angel C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I gave a greenie to her on the way home from Petco and she ate it so fast that we believe she amay have swallowed it whole. We were concerned for a while as to whether it would break down enough to digest in her stomach like that. She seemed fine and never had any issues. We have to watch her closely now when we give her one.
Jackie C.
Are these more affective at removing tartar build up than rawhide bones do?
Carly 👑.
Williamsport
Do these actually work for teeth cleaning and breath freshening? My Brutus has the worst breathe an I've tried everything.... Greenie® Petite Dog Treats 15 oz. Box