Add a Photo

#1806 in Facial Cleansers
Soothing Arnica &Amp; Calendula Exfoliate Moisturize Treat Gentle &Amp; Effective Fragrance Free Clear Your Rear:&Nbsp; Bye-Bye Buttocks Breakouts!&Nbsp; This Lab Formulated Lotion Will Return Your Butt To A Smooth &Amp; Supple Texture You Will Love.&Nbsp; Gentle Exfoliating Acids Reveal New Skin While Intense Moisturizers Make Your Butt Baby Soft.
Jiann A.
Jiann A.

I purchased this about a year ago when i had pimples on my butt used it for three days and the redness was completely gone. The first time i used it i saw a difference the next day. I really like this product, you have to continue to use it everyday to see a difference but you will see the difference in a week maximum. My sister uses it now and we both love it! Will recommend to a friend and will continue to buy this product.
Nou L.
Nou L.

I saw this on Walgreens.com and thought why not give it a shot. I use this for my back acne. I haven't really been using it religiously, only when I have really big pimples or several ones. So I am indifferent as of how effective this really is as for clearing my skin.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Saint Peters, MO

Does this work for sensitive skin?

Join Now