BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGreen Heart Labs
GreenHeartLabs Butt Acne Clearing Lotion

GreenHeartLabs Butt Acne Clearing Lotion

by Green Heart Labs

Soothing Arnica &Amp; Calendula Exfoliate Moisturize Treat Gentle &Amp; Effective Fragrance Free Clear Your Rear:&Nbsp; Bye-Bye Buttocks Breakouts!&Nbsp; This Lab Formulated Lotion Will Return Your Butt To A Smooth &Amp; Supple Texture You Will Love.&Nbsp; Gentle Exfoliating Acids Reveal New Skin While Intense Moisturizers Make Your Butt Baby Soft.

Since having my son a few years ago I’ll occasionally get a blemish or two on my derrière. Does this product actually work? I’ve looked online for home remedies and haven’t had any good results, so would love to find a good product that’s targeted to my issue. Thanks!
Where can i get this?
Does this work for sensitive skin?
Start your review of GreenHeartLabs Butt Acne Clearing Lotion!
Ti Y.
I have only bought products for my facial acne and have never thought about my body/back acne. Based on the reviews, people have also used this for their back acne so I decided to give this a try. I often get back acne and have been neglecting it my whole life! I've only used it a few times so can't comment on the effectiveness for acne yet but my skin did feel softer. The lotion is unscented, lightweight and absorbs quickly. I look forward to seeing the results overtime!
member-ef5c21
This product is expensive and there are other comparable products that work as well or better, and cost less. The customer service team behind this company is very really rude and I would not recommend dealing with them. Try Le Tush by megababe!
Jiann A.
I purchased this about a year ago when i had pimples on my butt used it for three days and the redness was completely gone. The first time i used it i saw a difference the next day. I really like this product, you have to continue to use it everyday to see a difference but you will see the difference in a week maximum. My sister uses it now and we both love it! Will recommend to a friend and will continue to buy this product.
Nou L.
I saw this on Walgreens.com and thought why not give it a shot. I use this for my back acne. I haven't really been using it religiously, only when I have really big pimples or several ones. So I am indifferent as of how effective this really is as for clearing my skin. Update: I no longer use this product. In fact I didn't even finish this bottle because I didn't see any results.
member-59f79
I would not recommend- it didn’t help my acne at all :( I was hopeful and tried to return it but the company doesn’t actually allow for free ‘no questions asked’ returns like they claim they
Jessica A.
I bought this on Amazon but wish I didn't. It was expensive and didn't clear up my acne. It works decently as a lotion, I suppose -- but not as a butt acne cleaning one! There must be better alternatives out there!
member-ae657
Avoid this company and this product. In my opinion, there are so many better alternatives out there -- this product did not work for me -- and the customer service team behind the company that makes this product are difficult to deal with.
alexis W.
Purchased at: Amazon
i like to use this during the hotter months when i tend to sweat more causing break outs. this keeps my rear end smooth and blemish free during bikini season.
Rachel B.
Villisca , IA
This is the only thing that has worked for me! No more dark scars & I don't spend months of healing time for spots. A bit pricey, but sample size is a great tester & I got a coupon with it for next order. Highly recommend.
Angela D.
Woodbridge, ON
So I've read about this online as I've been dealing with scars on my back. I've read it an be used on the back as well. Has been 3 weeks see some healing going on so I guess it's working. The only downside is that this is extremely pricey