BeautyBodyBody CareBody Care

Unscented:Active: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%Inactive ingredientsaloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf juice, aqua (water),cetrimonium chloride,citric acid,cocamidopropyl betaine,ethyl alcohol,glycerin,lauramidopropylamine oxide,methylchloroisothiazolinone,methylisothiazolinone, PEG-150 pentaerythrityl tetrastearate,PPG-2 hydroxyethyl cocamide,sodium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Greenerways Antibacterial Hand Soap Made in USA Unscented Liquid Hand Soap with Pump and Soothing Aloe Vera 16 Fl Oz 2 pack!
How would you rate this product?
Larissa R.
Kissimmee, FL
Greenerways Antibacterial Hand Soap  Made in USA  Unscented Liquid Hand Soap with Pump and Soothing Aloe Vera 16 Fl Oz  2 pack uploaded by Larissa R.
Clean + cruelty-free + antibacterial. I really like this and recommend it. Plus, cute packaging☺️
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Greenerways Antibacterial Hand Soap  Made in USA  Unscented Liquid Hand Soap with Pump and Soothing Aloe Vera 16 Fl Oz  2 pack uploaded by Iris A.
I honestly wasn't really a fan of this soap. Even though it is scent free, it still has a chemically scent to it. It was more slimy, like a hand sanitizer rather than a hand soap. The lather wasn't too strong, just not really impressed. I gave it 3 stars because it is sulfate free and cruelty free.
Jane C.
Manassas Park, VA
This antibacterial hand soap is great but the container is flawed. It is difficult to pump soap out, it should be easier to dispense. The soap is thick and sudsy. Sometimes I use it to clean my makeup sponge too.
Maria V.
Miami
Greenerways Antibacterial Hand Soap  Made in USA  Unscented Liquid Hand Soap with Pump and Soothing Aloe Vera 16 Fl Oz  2 pack uploaded by Maria V.
Great Product 👍 I love it how is soft with skin . the texture is great it last a lot more than a I thought. I also bought the Secented ones, Mint is my favorite. I have used the product for 6 months.

Looking for your answer?