Greenbrier Intl 16

Greenbrier Intl 16" Halloween Skeleton Hanging Prop Decor Yard Indoor Party Grave

BY GREENBRIER INTL

Jeneva O.
Roswell, NM
We actually decorated our to look like a doctor and a nurse.. I work at a hospital and to decorate for our favorite holiday we had to do it funny..
Bianca O.
Anything and everything skeleton 💀 and ghost get me in the Halloween spirit. I love seeing outdoor yard Halloween decorations as well.
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
We call him mister bones he is perched up above the door during Halloween week. He is solid and does well out in the elements. #contest
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
This is a very sturdy skeleton and a must have for Halloween. It can be easily dressed up and placed anywhere. Highly recommended.
strega06 N.
This product spooks!!!! Lol my kid loved it! And so did the neighbor hood!! I purchased ours at a Halloween specialty store. I believe it was 39.95$ but hanging from our tree in the front yard it was worth every penny! Will be using it again this year for sure!!!
Nadia S.
Goodells, MI
I heard this is a cute and affordable Halloween decoration and I was wondering what joints move on it?