BY GREENBRIER

Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I bought these pencils for my kids Halloween goodie bag at work. It's very affordable and cute. Each pencil has a cute Halloween design.
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
These pencils are great! Purchased them for Halloween treat bags for the teens at my job (I work in a library) last year and had some left over. The left over ones we sharpened and used at our desk. They write smooth and sharpen even smoother! The lead doesn’t break easily and he erasers are nice and clean and don’t leave colored streaks on your paper. Super festive and fun and great for any Halloween lover or for party favors/treat bags. Great for teens who constantly need pencils for school as well! Super cheap, and can be found (or variations) at different places. Pretty sure we purchased ours at Walmart, but I’ve seen them at Target and at Meijer. Perfect way to get in the spooky spirit!
Jacqueline H.
I'm always homeroom mom for my son's Halloween parties. My favorite treat bag was made with Halloween pencils. I made witches brooms and the pencils were the handle. I found it on Pinterest. Easy to make. They also love the pencils.
Danielle V.
What better way than to start October with sending your children to school with Halloween themed school supplies? These are super cute and are nice quality pencils. Love getting the kiddos in the spirit and this is how I do it every year.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Super cute. I give these out in little gift baggies as part of my "allergy friendly" Halloween treats. The kids love all the different designs.
Marleigh J.
Love these themed pencils! They work great and are fun for the season! Also a great little gift to give someone
Fedora Z.
Indian Trail, NC
These themed pencils are awesome. I got them from amazon for my students and the loved them.
Brittany H.
I loved getting these in school when I was little. Halloween pencils are easy to find and it's a good idea for a candy alternative for children with allergies. My teachers used to give these to us, plus they are good to add to party bags too!
Richelle R.
Kingston, ON
Great gift for kids at school with or without chocolate or other candies they enjoy pencils too
The dollar store also carrys these in 12 packs