BY GREEN AIR

Greenair spa vapor advanced wellness instant healthful mist therapy. Beneficial aromatherapy oils are dispersed into a micro fine vapor, allowing them to remain suspended in the air for an extended time. Hypnotic color change from rotating led lights which can be turned on/off, safer than burning essential oils ultrasonic action creates negative ions that help purify the air, runs whisper quiet. Great for colds and to add humidity. This unit has an advanced ceramic disc in it which creates the ultrasonic vibrations to make the misting. Use with regular tap water or non-filtered water. DO NOT USE DISTILLED WATER. The unit needs the minerals in the water to make the misting. DO NOT OVERFILL – Unit will not mist properly. Use lukewarm water. BPA Free On/Off switches conveniently located on the front of the unit. Use with essential oils which are dispersed into a micro fine vapor which allows them to remain suspended in the air for an extended period of time. 6 color LED lights which can be turned on or off create a soothing effect with their soft color changing. Auto shut off when the unit runs low on water Water capacity is 175ml and will run up to 5 hours (depending upon your humidity level and minerals in your water) Depending upon the type of oil you use – will fragrance up to 750 square feet. Please clean unit after every 10 hours of use to prevent build up on the ceramic parts as follows: Use equal parts natural vinegar and warm water. Use enough to cover the bottom inside the base. Let the mixture sit inside the base for 15 minutes to help break up the oils that may have accumulated on the ceramics disc. Use a brush or q tip to clean the mist disc (on the bottom middle). Rinse with water and let dry. see more...

christine C.
Staten Island, NY
I love my own vapor mist aromatherapy machine. I did not appreciate how much I would use it at first; but I feel like I can relax with the difference scents as I try to sleep after a busy day. I also use it to refresh the air in my apartment. When people come over I don't have to light a bunch of candles or plug in air fresheners- I just put on the vapor spa.
Stacy C.
Groves, TX
I've had a couple of vaporizers through the years but this Greenair Spa Vapor is the best birthday gift I've received. I use mine every night to put Eden's Garden Relaxation essential oil blend into the air. It helps me sleep and the Spa Vapor automatically cuts off when it runs out of water.

Its BPA free and has a directional spout for the mist to come out of, so you don't have to position it in the middle of a table to reach the entire room. The changing led lights can be switched off or left the color of your choice.

Some things I've learned:

1. Use tap water, not distilled or filtered.

2. Use warmer water, not cold. It will take longer to diffuse if your water is cold.

3. Clean it with vinegar and water regularly. I clean it when I change essential oil blends or every other week. I unplug the unit and fill it partially with the vinegar water solution. I let that sit for a while. Then I clean the bottom with a cloth. If its very oily, I carefully use a toothbrush. Don't submerge the unit when you are cleaning it and be very careful when rinsing. You don't want to get water in the motor.
Leigh P.
I have this andI use it all the time. Great during the winter months. Add a few drops of oil to make the house smell better. I love that it lights up and can change colors.
Trudy M.
Crowley, LA
i would love to try this my friend has one and she loves it for when a family member is s ick ,,very affordable ,,,she got it at target
Maria M.
Lincoln Park, MI
I have used so many vapors but not this one i am willing to try this one ive heard so many great reviews on this product
Alyssa H.
Kent City , MI
I have a cold right now, and this looks like something I would like to try for future colds. Has anyone used this to help with a sickness? How well has it worked for you?
Kristin W.
Michigan City
What's the difference between this and humidifier?
Dasha H.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Is this a regular humidifier, or can it be used with essential oils as well?
kennedy t.
Bloomington, IN
Is this a good product? I have wanted to try using it
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
how well do these really work..I have a lot of friends that have tired to get to order plus oils.. i don't want to spend money and it doesn't help?