Green Works Pot & Pan Detergent, Natural Scent, 38 oz Bottle (CLO30381)

by Green Works

Product SKU: CLO30381, All-natural ingredients, Contains no phosphorus or bleach, Same cleaning power as traditional products, Not tested on animals,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Works Pot & Pan Detergent, Natural Scent, 38 oz Bottle (CLO30381)!
Los Angeles
This works pretty good! Makes my dishes sparkle. Get the grease out also. It gets to coffee smell out of my mugs. Sometimes even if you was multiples time your mugs still stink. This makes it nice.
Last year around the time I have my new baby I had a lot of bottles and nipples and breast pumps that I needed to wash out and reuse for him. I did not want to use any fragrant dishwashing liquid or anything that could get him potentially sick I had a friend who use this product and I used it also. It worked great had no scent no residue it was perfect for my brand new baby.
Johnson City, TN
I love how the Green Works pot and pan detergent works on my dishes. I wash my dishes by hand and this detergent works just as well as Dawn.
Hampton, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It smells nice works pretty good but I feel like some other brands work better. It is a good value though
Pekin
I love this dish soap.makes me feel super relieved knowing its organic and safe. Regular dish detergent sometimes leaves a residue on my dishes
Winnipeg
I like this product cuz it's not harmful to the environment like other products and dose a decent job at what its sonpost to do I definitely recommend if u like to be harsh chemical free
Chilliwack
I have super sensitive skin on my hands. Many dish soaps leave my hands feeling dry but green works not only does a great job at cleaning My dishes but makes my hands feel soft too!
Caledonia
I love this product so much that I’ve even converted my workplace. This is the only soap we order and use in the office and for good reason. It’s eco-friendly and still tough on grime and grease. I would def recommend.
Brampton, ON
Its a great detergent but I didn’t find it very powerful. Had to scrub twice to get rid of greasiness in my pots. The scent is nice and I like to use more for my baby’s bottles because its natural and is biodegradable.
Cambridge, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One of my favourites. No harsh chemicals. Nice smell. Cleans off stuck on dirt amazingly ! Very effective. Would definitely recommend. Good value for price.