BY GREEN WORKS

This value pack of compostable cleaning wipes contain a powerful 99% naturally derived cleaner so you can be both clean and green. Green works compostable cleaning wipes make it quick and easy to wipe away the messes that sticky little hands leave behind. These green cleaning wipes feature an advanced grease fighting formula, a powerful naturally derived cleaner and a fresh scent. The 99% naturally derived plant-based ingredients make these wet wipes compostable so they will biodegrade under municipal composting conditions. With no harsh chemical residue left behind, these powerful cleaning wipes are safe to use on most non-wood... see more...

Buy on Target
I have a big family. And cleaning wipes have came in handy a lot. I keep them.in my car, kitchen, & bathrooms... gets the job done!!
Basak D.
I use yhis stuff for grease stains or quick wipes. They are a great addition for when i do not have enought time to thoroughly clean
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert
Love these. The scent is very subtle and not too overpowering, but they certainly get the job done. Very kitchen friendly.
Nikki D.
Sylmar, CA
These are my fave I traded them out from the Clorox bleach wipes. They work just as good without the harsher chemicals
Hope Y.
MADRAS, OR
Totally enjoy this product I used to use the Clorox wipes but now I only use this to clean all the surfaces in my house
Angela P.
Rialto , CA
You can get a lot of use out of these wipes. They are great for cleaning any counter top and they leave a fresh smell
Jenica D.
It works good doesn't irritate or bother the nose I like the smell it's natural and smells very good ......
Alexandria B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Love these wipes, you can clean anything with them, they smell so good and they don’t smell toxic at all
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert
Great product really picks up the gunk definitely recommend it low price high quality. Worth the buy..
Marivi S.
Doral, FL
I'm a fan of this compostable cleaning wipes, the scent is nice and soft and make everything easier in the kitchen.

I like the fact that they're made of natural ingredients! I love that I'm not spreading harmful Chemicals when cleaning after cooking.

It's great to carry around, I always have one dispenser in my car.

Recommended!