BY GREEN WORKS #49 in Bathroom Cleaners

Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner works on tough stains rust mineral deposits and hard water. Angled neck design makes cleaning under the rim easy. Cleaner is from all-natural ingredients with groundbrea. see more...

Jamie C.
Live Oak, TX
I clean my toilet about 2 to 3 times a week! I have a young daughter and I don't like to have super harsh chemicals around her but I also want it to be clean and germ free!!!! That's what I love this product, it gives a good clean with a nice scent however it isn't to strong and doesn't linger to far, I love all of Green works cleaning products but toilet cleaner is my favorite l, gets rid of those annoying rings and calcium stains, and leaves my restroom smelling fresh and clean, I would reccomend this to everyone by especially parents with children around.
Julie L.
I do like this product as it is "green", the smell is divine, very soft and subtle. It cleans as well as anything with harsh chemicals and the price is comparable to any other toilet bowl cleaners I have used. I like to buy this any time I can find it whether I need any or not
Samantha F.
Phoenix, AZ
This cleans okay if you use it on a regular basis but if I slack on the toilet cleaning my hard water definitely needs something more powerful! Decent scent & price for a natural product though!
Andris G.
I like it because it's chemical free but I feel like it doesn't work like my usual bowl cleaner price is affordable smells nice i usually get mine from target
Kayla D.
Works just as good if not better than toilet cleaner with nasty chemicals. It's not super expensive, it works well and smells great. No need to try another.
Amy R.
Berea, KY
I love this product. It smells great, is natural and does the job! I like that I know this product isn't poisoning my family with harsh chemicals.
Marisol S.
Kissiimmee, Florida
Lo use y no se no me agrado tanto ..no es lo suficiente fuwrte ara quitar manchas en el baño..eso si tiene un rico aroma que no intoxica jeje
Angelica G.
I like te scent, and it works pretty well. I bought it only once because even it works fine some others products do the same for less.
Ashli C.
This brand has great cleaners all around. I never have to worry about using them around kids. They're safe and effective.
Diana P.
Gets the job done with no harsh chemicals. I just dislike that the liquid is sometimes hard to scrub off the toilet