BY GREEN WORKS

Natural laundry detergent original scent 30 Loads* - 2x Concentrated From the makers of Clorox® products 95% natural We believe that natural laundry products should: Give you the cleaning and stain removal power you expect from Clorox Be made with plant-and mineral-based ingredients. Use biodegradable ingredients. Never be tested on animals. With Green Works™ natural laundry detergent, you can have the cleaning power you need.  Our product is tough on dirt and stains, but gentle on clothes.   Green Works™ natural laundry detergent is made using natural stain-fighting ingredients such as coconut-based cleaners.  It gets out even tough stains, leaving your clothes fresh and naturally clean.  Green Works™ natural laundry detergent is specially formulated for both standard and high efficiency washers. Contains no pho

• "And comes in a "he" washing machine form!" in 1 review
  • "I recently bought and tried this detergent and it works wonderfully.. Leaves clothes clean and smelling fresh!" in 1 review
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
LOVE this detergent oh my goodness. It smells amazing and my clothes were so soft after using the product. I will say I did have to use a full amount for half a load but that was due to washing sheets and I always use a little extra so the sheets smell good and it lasts a little longer. I like that the product is green and good for you/ the environment!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I love this soap as well because when I don't have the junior walk in soap I go to my nearest grocery store and I can purchase this product and it does the same thing and I love it
Emily B.
Dallas, TX
Love Green Works! Their products are a lot more reasonably priced compared to other organic and clean brands, however what you lose in price you don’t lose in quality. Love their detergent!
member-b10a2
I love the way this smells and cleans my clothes! I have sensitive skin and some detergents would cause me to be itchy. Not green works not only does it get stains out it also is gentle.
David S.
I started using these when I lived in an apartment and had to carry my laundry to a community laundry room. It was much easier to place five of these in my laundry bag and carry my wash down to do five loads than to carry a large laundry detergent bottle around. Now that I have my own washer/dryer in my new place, I still use these because I was very satisfied with how they actually cleaned my clothes. It's much simpler and cleaner than pouring and measuring out detergent.
Grace C.
Columbia
I am not sure if Clorox did this just to target the market that is now buying more eco-friendly home products but I really think their normal products are more effective and these products still have chemicals in them. They get to charge more for the marketing and so you somewhat feel like you are doing better for then environment but I am not sure how much they actually help.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Recently tried this product,and while yes it is eco-friendly, it didn't leave my clothes feeling as clean as I had thought. There was a pleasant smell, but only 65% of my clothes were fully clean. My kids were complaining their clothes were "making them itchy",Ze my clothes felt stiff...this just isn't a product I would try again.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This is a good laundry detergent - it works well and is a good value for the money, especially since it’s green. I find it comparable to other detergents and the biggest pro for me really is that it’s green - it doesn’t perform any better or worse than other brands which is great!
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this detergent good at getting out stains?
Veronica S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this a nice detergent
lulu j.
I love detergent that keeps my clothe smelling good,clean, and doesn't discolored it what do you guys think would this be a good one?

Kohl's