BY GREEN WORKS

Natural laundry detergent original scent 30 Loads* - 2x Concentrated From the makers of Clorox® products 95% natural We believe that natural laundry products should: Give you the cleaning and stain removal power you expect from Clorox Be made with plant-and mineral-based ingredients. Use biodegradable ingredients. Never be tested on animals. With Green Works™ natural laundry detergent, you can have the cleaning power you need.  Our product is tough on dirt and stains, but gentle on clothes.   Green Works™ natural laundry detergent is made using natural stain-fighting ingredients such as coconut-based cleaners.  It gets out even tough stains, leaving your clothes fresh and naturally clean.  Green Works™ natural laundry detergent is specially formulated for both standard and high efficiency washers. Contains no pho

• "And comes in a "he" washing machine form!" in 1 review
  • "I recently bought and tried this detergent and it works wonderfully.. Leaves clothes clean and smelling fresh!" in 1 review
Jazmine 🔪.
Georgetown, ON
Such a great alternative to other laundry detergents because you know it’s going to be much more gentle on your skin! Does a great job of getting tour clothes clean and getting rid of stains! I have sensitive skin and never had a reaction to this detergent!
Hailey F.
Green works products are great because of the natural benefits of it. The scent is amazing and it washes very well and is gentle on clothes. It is affordable and I would recommend it to others because of the gentle wash.
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Taylor K.
This laundry soap doesn’t seem to have any harsh chemicals which I like. I don’t want any harsh chemicals rubbing on our skin all day, so this product works for me. I would recommend it.
Heather A.
Calgary
Great product works very well and is for the most part eco friendly. It cleans well but can at times leave residue if you use too much. I find it very effective though and my family and myself love to use it. I would highly recommend it as an eco friendly green cleaner
Isabella R.
Winnipeg, MB
My mum does my laundry ( lol) n always uses natural stuff its really so much better for u to use this kind of stuff i dont get rashes / itchiness... i would recommend to any one with sensitive skin, babies, kids, anyone really!
Lauren M.
This laundry detergent got out all of the dirt from a long day gardening! I was super impressed with all the dirt coming out and the wonderful smell that was leftover! It is affordable and is good for the environment! I would totally recommend this to families!
Melissa A.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
Lovely product with a light scent. I prefer stronger scents to be left on my clothes after washing. If my favourite laundry soap Persil is not available, this product is the one I reach for.
Marisa B.
Lasalle, ON
I can’t give it a full 5 star because I have never bought the product myself but have used it at other people’s house and never have an reaction. She’s not one to spend an arm and a leg and bragged about the good deals she has found on this product.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, sk
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love green works products and this one in particular is very nice. I love all the natural ingredients in it as I use this a lot. I have kids and I don't like them exposed too too many harmful chemicals and this product doesn't have that much if any. Its about 6.99 a jug and smells lovely
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this detergent good at getting out stains?
lulu j.
I love detergent that keeps my clothe smelling good,clean, and doesn't discolored it what do you guys think would this be a good one?
Veronica S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this a nice detergent