BY GREEN WORKS

Natural laundry detergent original scent 30 Loads* - 2x Concentrated From the makers of Clorox® products 95% natural We believe that natural laundry products should: Give you the cleaning and stain removal power you expect from Clorox Be made with plant-and mineral-based ingredients. Use biodegradable ingredients. Never be tested on animals. With Green Works™ natural laundry detergent, you can have the cleaning power you need.  Our product is tough on dirt and stains, but gentle on clothes.   Green Works™ natural laundry detergent is made using natural stain-fighting ingredients such as coconut-based cleaners.  It gets out even tough stains, leaving your clothes fresh and naturally clean.  Green Works™ natural laundry detergent is specially formulated for both standard and high efficiency washers. Contains no pho

Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent
  • "I recently bought and tried this detergent and it works wonderfully.. Leaves clothes clean and smelling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "And comes in a "he" washing machine form!" in 1 review
Melony L.
This Really doesn't have much of a smell. It seems to work well. I would recommend and use again.
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
My hubby is sensitive to harsh detergents. When I got ahold of this detergent and used it, he instantly stopped itching and having break-outs. I would recommend this product to anyone who has an issue with hard/harsh detergents!
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
I tried this soa and did not like it at all. I didn't think it cleaned the clothes very well at all
Rebeca O.
I love Clorox's Green Works brand! I don't have to worry about any harsh chemicals, and it leaves clothe clean and with a nice fresh scent.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
I clean homes proffesionaly, and I like using the Clorox Green Works products.! They make my clients homes sparkle without having to use all of those harsh chemicals. This laundry soap by Clorox Green Works is very effective at getting the laundry clean and fresh without those heavy sulfates that harm the environment.
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My friend told me about this great laundry liquid. It works great for my daughter that has sensitive skin.
I have a young family and I care what is going on and into their body's! Great product !
Marisa B.
LaSalle
I can’t give it a full 5 star because I have never bought the product myself but have used it at other people’s house and never have an reaction. She’s not one to spend an arm and a leg and bragged about the good deals she has found on this product.
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
Decorator Expert
I love green works products and this one in particular is very nice. I love all the natural ingredients in it as I use this a lot. I have kids and I don't like them exposed too too many harmful chemicals and this product doesn't have that much if any. Its about 6.99 a jug and smells lovely
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this detergent good at getting out stains?
lulu j.
I love detergent that keeps my clothe smelling good,clean, and doesn't discolored it what do you guys think would this be a good one?