BY GREEN WORKS

Natural laundry detergent original scent 30 Loads* - 2x Concentrated From the makers of Clorox® products 95% natural We believe that natural laundry products should: Give you the cleaning and stain removal power you expect from Clorox Be made with plant-and mineral-based ingredients. Use biodegradable ingredients. Never be tested on animals. With Green Works™ natural laundry detergent, you can have the cleaning power you need.  Our product is tough on dirt and stains, but gentle on clothes.   Green Works™ natural laundry detergent is made using natural stain-fighting ingredients such as coconut-based cleaners.  It gets out even tough stains, leaving your clothes fresh and naturally clean.  Green Works™ natural laundry detergent is specially formulated for both standard and high efficiency washers. Contains no pho

Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent
  • "I recently bought and tried this detergent and it works wonderfully.. Leaves clothes clean and smelling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "And comes in a "he" washing machine form!" in 1 review
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I tried this laundry detergent out a couple time .its ok for scrubbing your carpets and that's it
Nicole M.
Love the scent, works well, I don't like that it was dyed. Why does it need colorant?
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Decorator Expert
I love how this is gentle on my clothes they come out great and smelling very good
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
I clean homes proffesionaly, and I like using the Clorox Green Works products.! They make my clients homes sparkle without having to use all of those harsh chemicals. This laundry soap by Clorox Green Works is very effective at getting the laundry clean and fresh without those heavy sulfates that harm the environment.
I have a young family and I care what is going on and into their body's! Great product !
Kelly B.
It has a great smell but I did not find that it cleaned as well as other organic brands.
Renee G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Love this! It's great for someone that has sensitive skin! I used this for years
michelle t.
Carteret, NJ
I don't really like the way this smells but it does work well.
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
I like this. It cleans well but I'm not a fan of the smell. And I add a smell booster.
Emily F.
Concord, NC
With my little one's skin being so sensitive, I wanted to try something that would be a little more natural so I bought a bottle of green works detergent. Love that it is all natural, easy on the skin, but still does a great job of cleaning. And comes in a "he" washing machine form!
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this detergent good at getting out stains?
lulu j.
I love detergent that keeps my clothe smelling good,clean, and doesn't discolored it what do you guys think would this be a good one?