BY GREEN WORKS

Natural laundry detergent original scent 30 Loads* - 2x Concentrated From the makers of Clorox® products 95% natural We believe that natural laundry products should: Give you the cleaning and stain removal power you expect from Clorox Be made with plant-and mineral-based ingredients. Use biodegradable ingredients. Never be tested on animals. With Green Works™ natural laundry detergent, you can have the cleaning power you need.  Our product is tough on dirt and stains, but gentle on clothes.   Green Works™ natural laundry detergent is made using natural stain-fighting ingredients such as coconut-based cleaners.  It gets out even tough stains, leaving your clothes fresh and naturally clean.  Green Works™ natural laundry detergent is specially formulated for both standard and high efficiency washers. Contains no pho

Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent
  • "I recently bought and tried this detergent and it works wonderfully.. Leaves clothes clean and smelling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "And comes in a "he" washing machine form!" in 1 review
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
I clean homes proffesionaly, and I like using the Clorox Green Works products.! They make my clients homes sparkle without having to use all of those harsh chemicals. This laundry soap by Clorox Green Works is very effective at getting the laundry clean and fresh without those heavy sulfates that harm the environment.
Emily F.
Concord, NC
With my little one's skin being so sensitive, I wanted to try something that would be a little more natural so I bought a bottle of green works detergent. Love that it is all natural, easy on the skin, but still does a great job of cleaning. And comes in a "he" washing machine form!
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
My hubby is sensitive to harsh detergents. When I got ahold of this detergent and used it, he instantly stopped itching and having break-outs. I would recommend this product to anyone who has an issue with hard/harsh detergents!
Jannelle L.
Tucson, AZ
I like this product. Sometime I do have a rewash a few items because I don't have a stain remover. It does leave my clothes smelling clean after a wash.
Samantha S.
Always like anything laundry detergent can do to be a little better for the environment.  Smells fresh.  Costs a little more but that's to be expected
Luz C.
Rochester, MN
Doesn’t have a strong smell, good for people that suffers allergies, always buy the big bottle I wash clothes everyday and last more than a month
Rebeca O.
I love Clorox's Green Works brand! I don't have to worry about any harsh chemicals, and it leaves clothe clean and with a nice fresh scent.
Jenna R.
I have only tried this product one time. I would recommend it. It is all natural organic. I look forward to trying this product again.
Jamie O.
Anchorage, AK
Bought this once and will probably never buy it again. Didn’t get stains out and disappointed by the scent after clothes were washed.
XIAOXIAO X.
Natural and not much smell. Like to use Eco friendly detergent. Its soft and good for sensitive skins. Would recommend it again.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this detergent good at getting out stains?
lulu j.
I love detergent that keeps my clothe smelling good,clean, and doesn't discolored it what do you guys think would this be a good one?