BY GREEN WORKS

Natural laundry detergent original scent 30 Loads* - 2x Concentrated From the makers of Clorox® products 95% natural We believe that natural laundry products should: Give you the cleaning and stain removal power you expect from Clorox Be made with plant-and mineral-based ingredients. Use biodegradable ingredients. Never be tested on animals. With Green Works™ natural laundry detergent, you can have the cleaning power you need.  Our product is tough on dirt and stains, but gentle on clothes.   Green Works™ natural laundry detergent is made using natural stain-fighting ingredients such as coconut-based cleaners.  It gets out even tough stains, leaving your clothes fresh and naturally clean.  Green Works™ natural laundry detergent is specially formulated for both standard and high efficiency washers. Contains no pho

• "And comes in a "he" washing machine form!" in 1 review
  • "I recently bought and tried this detergent and it works wonderfully.. Leaves clothes clean and smelling fresh!" in 1 review
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Recently tried this product,and while yes it is eco-friendly, it didn't leave my clothes feeling as clean as I had thought. There was a pleasant smell, but only 65% of my clothes were fully clean. My kids were complaining their clothes were "making them itchy",Ze my clothes felt stiff...this just isn't a product I would try again.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
I have been using Greenworks Lavender scent for 3 mths now & i love, love, love this product! Not only does it smell gr8 but the scent lasts and lasts, it gets my clothes cleanier than any other detergent ever has! i would without a doubt recommend this wonderful product to anyone that wants cleanier clothes that smell great!
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
I love this detergent because it doesn't include harmful and strong chemicals such as other non-green/environmentally friendly detergents. My boyfriend gets really itchy using other products because of how strong the chemicals are, but green works is perfect because it gets our clothes real clean without all the bad stuff!
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This is a good laundry detergent - it works well and is a good value for the money, especially since it’s green. I find it comparable to other detergents and the biggest pro for me really is that it’s green - it doesn’t perform any better or worse than other brands which is great!
Kimber C.
I try my best to use fragrance free detergents so I was happy to find green works. It's priced reasonably even though it's "greener" which usually means more expensive. It works well without smelling funky - and my boyfriend's sensitive skin seems to do fine with it so win win!
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
This isn't my favorite so I'm only giving it 4 stars. However it's a really awesome product. I just prefer something a little cheaper and for sensitive skin. If it was as cheap as the ALL that I use I would continue to buy.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
Muy buen detergente, un precio módico y muy buena calidad, con solo una rápida puede limpiar mucha ropa, tiene un olor a limpio y natural dejando la ropa limpio y olorosa. Lo recomiendo pues no hace daño al ambiente.
Stephanie H.
Redwood City, CA
I’ve been using this for a few months now and I really like how clean it gets my clothes, I was using a different brand of detergent before and was having issue with it staining my clothes, but this works great
Betty J.
San Leandro
Smells great and the sent lingers on clothes which is always nice. It is more natural the  other big name brands which is a bonus if you're trying to cut down on toxins. Decently priced for the amount you get
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Love using this natural detergent . My little one has sensitive skin, so we try and find the best brands for this! Very effective, and have recommended to many people. Also smells amazing !
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this detergent good at getting out stains?
lulu j.
I love detergent that keeps my clothe smelling good,clean, and doesn't discolored it what do you guys think would this be a good one?
Veronica S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this a nice detergent