Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent
Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent
By Green Works
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this detergent good at getting out stains?

Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Edmonton , AB
3 years, 3 months ago
I found it the same as other brands
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
3 years, 3 months ago
I will say it does a fair job on the stains my kids bring in on their clothes from outside play!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Richmond
3 years, 3 months ago
I use it for my clothes that I wear when working in the yard. It does a fair job of getting out grass and mud stains. :)