BY GREEN WORKS

Green Works, 45 OZ, Lavender Scent, Natural Laundry Detergent, 95% Natural With DfE Certification, Tough On Dirt & Stains, DermatologistTested For Sensitive Skin. A Powerful Combination Of 95% Naturally Derived Cleaning Ingredients Will Leave Your Clothes, Towels & Linens Fresh & Clean Without Phosphates, Optical Brighteners Or Harsh Chemical Residue. Formulated For Both Standard & High Efficiency Washers. see more...

Margarita G.
Margarita G.
I'm going to keep it real 100% honest with you I don't really care for natural Browns I don't buy into the gimmick that something because it has this certain name or brand is going to make anything better than the store brands or what not I however did buy the green works all natural laundry detergent and liquid lavender only because it was on sale and I already had a manufacturer's coupon at as well boy was I am satisfied I will never buy this again
Erin B.
Erin B.
Idk what to say, it's a laundry detergent. I suppose it's really effective, and it doesn't have any unfortunate side effects! It's a good value and really works! I loooove the spray carpet cleaner by Green Works and use it all the time (because im messy and spill literally everything lol)
Eva R.
Eva R.
Para lavar la ropa intima y mas preciada mas delicada, la prendas de vestir que por su tipo de tela y encajes deben ser lavadas con sumo cuidado, es efctivo ya limpia sin daƱar la ropa dejandola con rico aroma y suavidad, me encanta usenlo amigas lo recomiendo
Arianna K.
Arianna K.
We have been using this laundry detergent for years. We love it! The lavender scent is wonderful- not too strong, but strong enough to lightly scent your clothes. It is very effective at washing sweaty sports clothes too and lasts quite a long time.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
I like more natural smelling laundry detergents, and ones that don't overpower the whole house with their scents, so this detergent works well for me. I also will purchase generic brands that mimic this brand.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
I really like how this smells! I don't find it incredibly cheap but it's worth it for most of the green works product lines. We don't buy it all the time but are always satisfied when we do. I'd recommend it.
Hildret A.
Hildret A.
Love the packing and the ingredients in this product! It smells really nice and is a very nice price A really nice light scent, but left almost like a greasy stain spots on certain pieces of clothes.
Ria D.
Ria D.
I always feel good about using products that are less harmful not only to the environment but also to people. This product is affordable and works really well like other known Laundry detergents.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
I love lavender I love it I love it I love it this product is good it doesn't give me any problems when using it it's factive when using affordable for sure and I would recommend this to anyone
Edwinia Y T.
Edwinia Y T.
Newark, NJ
I got Green Works because my husband 's Dr. said my husband needed a Laundry Detergent without harsh ingredients. I thought it wouldn't work, I Was Wrong ! IT Worked Very well !!
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Where have you found this? I haven't seen it in stores.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Hamden, CT
How much do you like this product?