Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent Liquid-Lavender-45oz

Green Works, 45 OZ, Lavender Scent, Natural Laundry Detergent, 95% Natural With DfE Certification, Tough On Dirt & Stains, DermatologistTested For Sensitive Skin. A Powerful Combination Of 95% Naturally Derived Cleaning Ingredients Will Leave Your Clothes, Towels & Linens Fresh & Clean Without Phosphates, Optical Brighteners Or Harsh Chemical Residue. Formulated For Both Standard & High Efficiency Washers. see more...

Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I feel good about buying this brand and using it on clothes and bedding that my skin is constantly touching. Smells good and not overpowering. Clean scent and fresh green look for packaging. Would recommend
Sherry3 H.
Grand Island
I love using all natural products and I use green works for a lot of different things I think it does a wonderful job getting the job done then I use the lavender just because I love the smell.
crystal j.
Decorator Expert Level 4
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Brooklyn C.
This works great for my daughters laundry but it is sometimes hard to find but we love lavender and this has a great lavender smell it’s also very affordable and gets the stains out pretty well! I recommend this!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
It does work. I use it around my house. It smells wonderful. I think it works very well in my house. I would say that you should try it and see if it works like it does for me. Plus I love this brand so much.
Anton M.
My mom loves lavender ... this product made me like the scent as well ... My clothes were cleaned cleaned cleaned ... however I may have applied to much in a load or two because of the great scent and it was heavy on a few pieces . Expensive and somewhat affordable depending on where you buy it .
Carin B.
San Antonio, TX
Laundry detergent works really well, there are some scents that I am not a fan of but I figure that they still work to clean clothes. I wash laundry a lot as I have kids that make lots of messes and it takes care of the normal stains (not heavy duty stains)
Gracin J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I LOVE Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent, not only for its safe ingredients but also for the way my clothes smell when I pull them out of the dryer. It is great to know that you can get that fresh smell without all of the fragrances and harsh chemicals.
Trinifide M.
Brooklyn, NY
The first time I used this product it turned my white clothes green. A natural plant based product should not change the color of your clothes. I switched to another natural brand and I am pleased. I would not recommend.
mia j.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love green works! I try to have a chemical free house for myself and my family! This laundry detergent gives me that option but still leaves a nice lavender smell for my husband ( who can't go totally scentless )
Charlotte H.
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?
Veronica S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this a nice detergent?
Mandy G.
Where have you found this? I haven't seen it in stores.
Danielle D.
Hamden, CT
How much do you like this product?