BY GREEN WORKS

Green Works, 45 OZ, Lavender Scent, Natural Laundry Detergent, 95% Natural With DfE Certification, Tough On Dirt & Stains, DermatologistTested For Sensitive Skin. A Powerful Combination Of 95% Naturally Derived Cleaning Ingredients Will Leave Your Clothes, Towels & Linens Fresh & Clean Without Phosphates, Optical Brighteners Or Harsh Chemical Residue. Formulated For Both Standard & High Efficiency Washers. see more...

crystal j.
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Anton M.
Memphis
My mom loves lavender ... this product made me like the scent as well ... My clothes were cleaned cleaned cleaned ... however I may have applied to much in a load or two because of the great scent and it was heavy on a few pieces . Expensive and somewhat affordable depending on where you buy it .
Carin B.
San Antonio, TX
Laundry detergent works really well, there are some scents that I am not a fan of but I figure that they still work to clean clothes. I wash laundry a lot as I have kids that make lots of messes and it takes care of the normal stains (not heavy duty stains)
Gracin J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I LOVE Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent, not only for its safe ingredients but also for the way my clothes smell when I pull them out of the dryer. It is great to know that you can get that fresh smell without all of the fragrances and harsh chemicals.
Trinifide M.
Brooklyn, NY
The first time I used this product it turned my white clothes green. A natural plant based product should not change the color of your clothes. I switched to another natural brand and I am pleased. I would not recommend.
mia j.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love green works! I try to have a chemical free house for myself and my family! This laundry detergent gives me that option but still leaves a nice lavender smell for my husband ( who can't go totally scentless )
Liz R.
santa rosa, CA
This stuff smells soooo good and ive never had a problem with staining also its good for the environment and good for the planet and affordable so what is not to love?! I highly recommend this for your clothing
Tula B.
columbus
Heavenly. I love the smell of this product and it's ability of freshen up your whole day and lighten up your mood. It was effective and did was it was supposed to do. I would definitely recommend this.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent Liquid-Lavender-45oz Clorox Concentrated Cleaner by Green Works is a commercial cleaner with naturally derived ingredients and amazing cleaningpower
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
This Green Works natural laundry actually worked my clothes I'm impressed with the results it's amazing how my clothes turn down whenever I get them out of the washing machine
Charlotte H.
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?
Veronica S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this a nice detergent?
Mandy G.
Where have you found this? I haven't seen it in stores.
Danielle D.
Hamden, CT
How much do you like this product?