BY GREEN WORKS

Natural laundry detergent original scent 30 Loads* - 2x Concentrated From the makers of Clorox® products 95% natural We believe that natural laundry products should: Give you the cleaning and stain removal power you expect from Clorox Be made with plant-and mineral-based ingredients. Use biodegradable ingredients. Never be tested on animals. With Green Works™ natural laundry detergent, you can have the cleaning power you need.  Our product is tough on dirt and stains, but gentle on clothes.   Green Works™ natural laundry detergent is made using natural stain-fighting ingredients such as coconut-based cleaners.  It gets out even tough stains, leaving your clothes fresh and naturally clean.  Green Works™ natural laundry detergent is specially formulated for both standard and high efficiency washers. Contains no pho

Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent
  • "I recently bought and tried this detergent and it works wonderfully.. Leaves clothes clean and smelling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "And comes in a "he" washing machine form!" in 1 review
Liz W.
Nashville, TN
LOVE this detergent oh my goodness. It smells amazing and my clothes were so soft after using the product. I will say I did have to use a full amount for half a load but that was due to washing sheets and I always use a little extra so the sheets smell good and it lasts a little longer. I like that the product is green and good for you/ the environment!
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
I love this detergent because it doesn't include harmful and strong chemicals such as other non-green/environmentally friendly detergents. My boyfriend gets really itchy using other products because of how strong the chemicals are, but green works is perfect because it gets our clothes real clean without all the bad stuff!
Amy A.
Federal Way, WA
I love using this detergent for my clothes as it gets the stains out and leaves my clothes feeling really nice. I don't feel like I have to worry as much about the amount of chemicals going into my clothes when I use this.
David S.
I started using these when I lived in an apartment and had to carry my laundry to a community laundry room. It was much easier to place five of these in my laundry bag and carry my wash down to do five loads than to carry a large laundry detergent bottle around. Now that I have my own washer/dryer in my new place, I still use these because I was very satisfied with how they actually cleaned my clothes. It's much simpler and cleaner than pouring and measuring out detergent.
Grace C.
Columbia
I am not sure if Clorox did this just to target the market that is now buying more eco-friendly home products but I really think their normal products are more effective and these products still have chemicals in them. They get to charge more for the marketing and so you somewhat feel like you are doing better for then environment but I am not sure how much they actually help.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Decorator Expert
Recently tried this product,and while yes it is eco-friendly, it didn't leave my clothes feeling as clean as I had thought. There was a pleasant smell, but only 65% of my clothes were fully clean. My kids were complaining their clothes were "making them itchy",Ze my clothes felt stiff...this just isn't a product I would try again.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
I have been using Greenworks Lavender scent for 3 mths now & i love, love, love this product! Not only does it smell gr8 but the scent lasts and lasts, it gets my clothes cleanier than any other detergent ever has! i would without a doubt recommend this wonderful product to anyone that wants cleanier clothes that smell great!
Kimber C.
I try my best to use fragrance free detergents so I was happy to find green works. It's priced reasonably even though it's "greener" which usually means more expensive. It works well without smelling funky - and my boyfriend's sensitive skin seems to do fine with it so win win!
Denise A.
Conway, AR
Green works another great natural brand! Again although it's natural and safer I'm afraid the laundry could sometimes be too much for the gentle product. It's a little over my usual budget but I would recommend and try again
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
This isn't my favorite so I'm only giving it 4 stars. However it's a really awesome product. I just prefer something a little cheaper and for sensitive skin. If it was as cheap as the ALL that I use I would continue to buy.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this detergent good at getting out stains?
lulu j.
I love detergent that keeps my clothe smelling good,clean, and doesn't discolored it what do you guys think would this be a good one?